how much vacation time y'all get for Christmas and New Years?

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
My boss on some bullshyt today talking about "Rennis, you finish such and such yet? I want you to expedite xyz task we have a lot to do coming up with year end" :comeon: And "Oh I'll try and set up a bullshyt meeting for this afternoon :troll:"

Doesn't he know I'm mentally checked out in this bytch :childplease:? Lock my body can't trap my mind, as they say :mjgrin:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I see a lot of y'all banking up time off, how do you use it?

I mean y'all still need approval right :lupe:....yall bossed up like that :lupe:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Finish on 23rd and back on the 6th.

Got my LG C9, PS4 and Switch ready. I have barely played any games this year so I’m gonna catch up with all the great games I’ve missed this year. :ohlawd:

Last edited:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I get unlimited vacation as long as I don't abuse it.

I think I've taken a month this year, not counting personal and sick days.

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
This is the time of year that I don't take time off other than the time off already given.

Things are slow anyway. That's the best time to come to work. :yeshrug:

Word. The drug company we work with is shutdown for Christmas anyway. My first year with my company, we automatically got the time from Christmas Eve till after New Year's off without having to use PTO. Afterwards, if we wanted to have the time off we had to save our PTO. It was easy for me cause my wife and I usually scheduled trips around long weekends. But next year, since nothing is going to be going on anyway, I might just "work". I'm home based anyway so it's not like I gotta get up and drive into the office or anything.