How often do you guys go to Doctor/Dentist/Eye Doctor

How Often and Under what circumstances do you go?

• A couple times a year

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Once a year

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Not often

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Never

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I've been making sure I go to the doctor once a year, and the dentist a couple times a year. But during college, I never had a visit of any kind, and that briefly carried over to when I started working a job that offered health insurance. Luckily, I don't have any issues, though I could drop my cholesterol levels a bit. I just thought I'd ask and see if anybody might have some issues with going.

Do you go for checkups just to get an idea of how you're physically doing, or do you only go when something's bothering you enough? Also, if you don't go, is it because you never think about it, or is there another reason why you can't go or prefer not to?

I guess the same question can go for mental health checks as well.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Doctor - never, ain’t been in 9 years and that was for a ear infection. I’m good. I haven’t had a cold in 2 years, and I used to get them like 3x a year.

Dentist- every 6 months

Eye doctor - yearly. My vision is terrible and I need to reup my contact lens prescription once a year.

I’m 29 btw

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Doctor: Every 2 weeks

Dentist: Every 6 months

Eye doctor: once a year

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I go to the dentist for a cleaning like twice or 3 times a year depending on if I'm able to make the time. The eye doctor I went to recently cuz I needed new glasses but last time was like 3 years ago I believe. Unless it's something serious I don't go. Don't wear contacts anyways. As far as the doctor, I went to one recently and that was the first time after like fifteen years. Suffice to say things didn't go well, but I guess that's what happens when you neglect seeing one for so long.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Why do you go to the eye doctor every six months
diabeetus.jpg
breh breh

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Havent been to the doc in a good 3 years, 20, in good health rarely get sick

Dentist twice a year

Ain’t been to the eye doc since I was in high school

Iris32

Pro
Daps
Dentist twice a year for cleanings; i should definitely go to the eye doctor more often, but I've only been like twice in the past decade for emergencies

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
I have been fukking up royally with the dentist because my insurance doesnt cover it. Im literally calling him tomorrow for an appointment because my shyt is fukked up. Smh fukking terrible. Hes the best dentist too but may retire soon so that makes me even dumber. Im literally ashamed of myself

The doctor on the other hand...ill go in for literally anything slightly concerning. Idgaf. Some shyt gives me anxiety and theres a history of cancer in my family and im not tryin to die

Eye doctor has been about 4 years. Need to do that again soon cuz my eyes are getting worse