How often do you guys go to Doctor/Dentist/Eye Doctor

How Often and Under what circumstances do you go?

• A couple times a year

Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Once a year

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Not often

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Never

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Doctor 2-3 times or more a year if I need more drugs, eye doctor annually, dentist 1-2 times (check up than cleaning)

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Dentist twice a year for cleanings; i should definitely go to the eye doctor more often, but I've only been like twice in the past decade for emergencies
Yea, I need to get to the eye doctor soon myself. I haven't had glasses in a while, but I'm starting to need them now. I was thinking about lasik surgery at some point tho.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
Doctor like twice a year.

Dentist twice a year as well, but I haven’t been in a while. My dentist is like an hour away from me.

Eye Doctor? Never on my own regard. I did participate at this one study for cash and part of the study was an eye exam. Doc said I had top tier eye sight. He said the best he’d ever seen and he does these tests around the clock

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Y'all buggin with some of these times in between visits. At minimum you should see each once per year, twice for the dentist.

Why

Superstar
Daps
Be careful brehs

Them crackers be lying trying to fukk yo life off the map thru medicine and chemos

Drink more water and cut out sugar and you’ll be fine:stopitslime:

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Doctor - probably once or twice a year

Dentist - damn near every month. I make sure my teeth look flawless, bytches love that shyt :takedat:

Optician - twice a year, and every time my eye sight is getting worse :sadcam:. Tried contacts last week but couldn’t even put them on lol

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
dentist---when i absolutely HAVE to

eye doctor---once a year for my prescription

doctor--twice a year---once for the physical, once for the followup

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Doctor - I'm not one to go do to the doctor unless serious shyt is happening, so I aint been in a minute, save for the last two years which ironically had me rushing to the doc for chest pains. The first time turned out to be Ulnar nerve pain, since I was sleeping on a couch in my hurricane damaged house. Had a fluttering pain on the left side of my chest and I started feeling a bit woozy when I smoked joints from time to time.

Got the blood work done, and the doctor educated me on Ulnar Nerve, how you can damage it and the whole nine. Said my heart was healthy and in general, outside of my cholesterol and Blood pressure which higher than normal cause of my weight, I'm pretty good.

This year, I went for MORE chest pains that were happening in the middle of my chest (where the heart is) and since it wasn't on the left like with my ulnar nerve pain and I knew for a fact I wasn't sleeping on my left arm anymore, I ran to the doc again and had a straight up EKG done. Some of the scariest shyt 'cause you plugged up, looking up at the ceiling for 10 minutes, having a "come to jesus" moment, and wondering why it got nikkas fatter than you out on the street laughing and smiling, while you here waiting on heart results.

Heart beating fine, just like the last time. Turns out I damaged a chest muscle from when I got my left arm jammed awkward while it was outstretched by a shopping cart filled with cases of water. While the arm only hurt for that evening, I take it it tore or bruised something internally which had my chest sputtering at random intervals.

Might as well check 'em again for a yearly something next year to make sure I'm on the up and up, instead of just waiting. Hopefully I'll be a few pounds lighter with lower cholesterol since getting my weight down should go well with my already relatively healthy internal shyt.

Dentist:- I only go when I have teeth pain and that was like what, 3,4 years ago when I had a fractured molar on my right side that was fine for a few months and then started to pain me horribly. Went to one dentist and he basically just filled it with whatever and sent me on my way and then it got worse and I went to someone else. They did an X-ray and realized that the tooth was cracked all the way down to the nerve and there was no way to save it so I had it pulled. Worse 3 weeks of my life, mainly because I was self conscious about losing a tooth, especially on my dominant chewing side as well as not being able to smoke weed (Which I had just started doing) for a bit 'cause I didn't want to create what's called a dry socket for a missing tooth.

Need to go back for a cleaning and regular maintenance, though. Been slacking on that.

Optometrist:- Basically I got no need to go to them unless it's to cop new glasses. That's it. My blindness done been solidifed from the timeI was 12, got my glasses and I've been rocking with various configurations depending on mood/scenario. On average I go to Florida like every 2,3 years for the summer, so I make sure to go then to the place I fux with 'cause not only are they professional and cheap compared to the one Eyedoctor place we got down here that charges a premium for piss poor service, false promises (transition lens my ass) and overpriced frames/consultations, my family been going there for years and they got all my shyt on file so it's just minor tweaks whenever I cop new frames.

Plus ever since I foolishly took an eye test while high on weed, me and the younger optometrist pawg been on good terms and she sends me pictures of new vintage/wide frames that I like, plus she waives the overpower charge they hit me with when I cop 'cause I'm blind as fukk and my lens require extra material to make than normal folk
full
20151122_205231_zpsoixg868f.jpg