LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
How should i tell my bro to cut off all his hair. The other day we were at the gym. I train him and ive noticed he always got a hat on. This left me curious on what he got under there. On some pappose shyt.:jbhmm:

While changing he took off his hat and i was tempted to look. All i seen was multiple bald spots on this dude head. :scusthov:

Hes the type to be tellin me wild stories of gettin mad shorties, threesomes, and how to to talk to shorties. I don’t usually believe him but after witnessing the atrocity on the back of his head, I definitely dont.

How should i tell him to let the hair go, he’s embarrassing himself, u aint got no hoes, get a baldy? :beli:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Your bro sound like he grown, if homie like rocking a patchy hairstyle, let him. Can't force this nikka to let go of something he still clinging to at least imo.

If you told your bro he probably start crying looking like
TonknCc.png

Last edited:

LightSkinYeshua

All Star
Daps
Your bro sound like he grown, if homie like rocking a patchy hairstyle, let him. Can't force this nikka to let go of something he still clinging to at least imo.

Idk bruh but the nikka is in his 20s and got patches in his head. Hes only hurting himself. I want to give the nikka an intervention. You wearing these hats and all but what happens when its time to take it off. Baldy isnt a bad look.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How should i tell my bro to cut off all his hair. The other day we were at the gym. I train him and ive noticed he always got a hat on. This left me curious on what he got under there. On some pappose shyt.:jbhmm:

While changing he took off his hat and i was tempted to look. All i seen was multiple bald spots on this dude head. :scusthov:

Hes the type to be tellin me wild stories of gettin mad shorties, threesomes, and how to to talk to shorties. I don’t usually believe him but after witnessing the atrocity on the back of his head, I definitely dont.

How should i tell him to let the hair go, he’s embarrassing himself, u aint got no hoes, get a baldy? :beli:
:dame:
Be lightskin brehs

DonDiego

Banned
Daps
Just tell him. Don't worry about feelings when he walking around looking like an ass already

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps

While changing he took off his
hat and i was tempted to look.
All i seen was multiple bald spots on this dude head. :scusthov:

:dame:

@Pausebot