DonDiego

Banned
Daps
Breh out here hatfishin bytches :mjlol:
DBMAlh1VYAAn6W3.jpg

:dame:

Saw hatfishing and was like :mindblown:. This morning saw this vid

When Hatfishing Goes Wrong: Girl Ends A Long Distance Relationship After The Guy Finally Show His Receding Hairline

I was like what the hell is this a thing.

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
How should i tell my bro to cut off all his hair. The other day we were at the gym. I train him and ive noticed he always got a hat on. This left me curious on what he got under there. On some pappose shyt.:jbhmm:

While changing he took off his hat and i was tempted to look. All i seen was multiple bald spots on this dude head. :scusthov:

Hes the type to be tellin me wild stories of gettin mad shorties, threesomes, and how to to talk to shorties. I don’t usually believe him but after witnessing the atrocity on the back of his head, I definitely dont.

How should i tell him to let the hair go, he’s embarrassing himself, u aint got no hoes, get a baldy? :beli:

Back when I was in college a dear friend of mine was daily making a fool of himself with the George Jefferson. He was the butt of many old man jokes and we were only 20/21.

I cut hair then, so I just told him what had to be done: he had to go clean. Told him the jokes he'd hear for the next few days would fade, but if he kept going the way he was he'd never have any peace.

He took my advice and became a normal college student again. But this was in the 90s so he was on the cutting edge of being a young man with the chrome dome and goatee. It took more balls back then.

But it really took balls when Jordan did it. It was almost unheard of before then.