How to eat off online dating profiles: The Geoffrey Chaucer tutorial!!!

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
EDIT*

I stated before not to use free sites---BUT-- I jumped on POF and eating well on a free site :lupe:

2nd: do not have photos where you are shirtless, infront of your car or home(tying to stunt)
--women look at that as a sign that you are conceited and feel that if she contacted you it would be a sign that she is a ratchet golddigger
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pay attention to the tone of the female's description of herself:

alot of females come off angry and let you know how they are bitter
some lowkey try to brag about their lil accomplishments

you dont want to holla at those types

If you see the phrase: Equally Yoked, keep it moving:stopitslime:
----------------------------------------------------------

make your greeting humorous and light hearted

- dont come off desperate or too serious

If a female list that she is a teacher, hit her up ASAP:ohhh:

it may be wrong to stereotype but teachers are usually sexually frustrated freaks and alcoholics:bryan:

im eating well off 2 teachers currently

Dont contact females who have hypocritical things on her page:

ie, she has 3 kids but states that she doesnt date men with kids(even if you dont have kids you dont want to deal with her) trust me

or

if she is 5'2 and states she only dates men 6' or taller
-----------------------------------------------------------

Don't contact any white female nurses

just take my word for it--

It is best to contact females that are new to the area
- I try not to contact females that are from Dallas
- out of state females are usually cool and laid back and more open to things

If you are willing to date a single mother- dont date any that have pictures of their child on their profile:

What kinda person puts up pics of their child for strangers to see?
her mind is fukked up brah
---------------------------------------------------

warning signs:
-Marilyn Monroe quotes
-Bible verses
-children pics
-no body pics
-posting pics where she is eating
-club pics
------------------------------------------------------------------

***Had to addd: Alot of females get online profiles when they are horny before their period is about to come on and just want to meet someone to smash quick then they delete their profile :blessed:

Currently: Match.com is working best for me
has the most laid back black females and non-fat white broads that want nikkas

I also use blackpeoplemeet but has more ratchet broads

and if you in a slump- Fling.com but beware there are females that will get akickdoor pulled on ya ass

Last edited:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
My version:

Use every social media and free site.

Be somewhat attractive.

Learn the site and find the way to direct women to your shyt.

Let them contact you, not the other way round.

Tell them to text you an ass pic. If they do tell them to come over later on or tomorrow. If they don't, throw them in the bushes. fukk I look like having an honest conversation when I could be doing more important things.

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
What if you too ugly to post your pic on your profile how can i work around that....................................:mindblown:
women never reply to nikkas with no pics brah

if you ugly
then
you have to play the simp role

post your pic but write about how you love the lord and women with children

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
My guide....

1. Exaggerate a little - if your height is 5'9 to 5'11 bump to 6 feet, many women in searches make sure a guys height is 6 feet. If you have a bachelors bump it up to a masters, if you make 40k a year put yourself in teh 50-75k bracket if there is a option to.

2. Delete your profile every two weeks, as a new user to keep you on the site, dating sites will put your profile at the top of searches and who's online etc., that is why you get alot of clicks in the first few days, weeks then after that your one of the many men who won't get any, by deleting and creating a profile you will always be in front.

3. Realize most women are whores, have emotional problems, are single moms. Don't expect to find a nice righteous down to earth wifey, most of these women are there for attention, for a quick lay, a sugar daddy, or free dates.

4. Keep your profile short and to the point, the main thing people look at yes even women are pictures, no need to write endless paragraphs describing yourself, be concise.

5. Put up like 3-4 pictures of yourself, make sure to google image your photos so they don't tie to you on some xxx hookup site or your instagram. At least one of the photos should be of you outside doing something so you don't look like a homebody

6. Never compliment a woman on her beauty in a message, most beautiful or even average women are getting the hey sexy, wow what is a beautiful girl doing like you on here, pathetic simp messages. Keep it short and concise, and mention something you see on her page and your in.

7. Never message twice if she doesn't reply who cares, onto the next one, get a template set up and use that and just add the one thing from her page.

8. After like 3 msgs and you think your in, get the number, the kik, the whatsapp, take the messaging of the site!!

7. Don't be fooled by fat girl angles, if all you see is her face and not her full body, ask for her facebook or google image one of her images will probably lead you to a instagram or a twitter where you can view her pictures more in depth.

8. if you live in a big city, switch up your zip code a couple times, you will see more of an array of women.

9. Never believe anything a woman says on her page, whatever she says more than likely it's what she's used to dating. I hate liars, cheaters, and players I want a nice guy = I only dated liars cheaters and players in the past, they hurt me alot so i want a safe nice guy.

10. Interests say you like photography, jazz, documentaries, travelling and enjoy volunteering in your free time.

11. Always put long term or looking for a relationship, women will think your serious and not one of those players on the site

sample profile

Where to start......... umm I sold my soul to school (have my *insert bachelors, masters, doctorate") and now to "insert corporation, fortune 500 company, government" for the time been. I've always been told I'm upfront, confident, monosyllabic with impeccable taste in fashion, music and food.

I love to travel (at 15 countries and counting), read (insert what you like to read), volunteer, and photography.

If you like what you see feel free to send a message ( I don't discriminate).

Sonic Boom of the South

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My guide....

1. Exaggerate a little - if your height is 5'9 to 5'11 bump to 6 feet, many women in searches make sure a guys height is 6 feet. If you have a bachelors bump it up to a masters, if you make 40k a year put yourself in teh 50-75k bracket if there is a option to.

2. Delete your profile every two weeks, as a new user to keep you on the site, dating sites will put your profile at the top of searches and who's online etc., that is why you get alot of clicks in the first few days, weeks then after that your one of the many men who won't get any, by deleting and creating a profile you will always be in front.

3. Realize most women are whores, have emotional problems, are single moms. Don't expect to find a nice righteous down to earth wifey, most of these women are there for attention, for a quick lay, a sugar daddy, or free dates.

4. Keep your profile short and to the point, the main thing people look at yes even women are pictures, no need to write endless paragraphs describing yourself, be concise.

5. Put up like 3-4 pictures of yourself, make sure to google image your photos so they don't tie to you on some xxx hookup site or your instagram. At least one of the photos should be of you outside doing something so you don't look like a homebody

6. Never compliment a woman on her beauty in a message, most beautiful or even average women are getting the hey sexy, wow what is a beautiful girl doing like you on here, pathetic simp messages. Keep it short and concise, and mention something you see on her page and your in.

7. Never message twice if she doesn't reply who cares, onto the next one, get a template set up and use that and just add the one thing from her page.

8. After like 3 msgs and you think your in, get the number, the kik, the whatsapp, take the messaging of the site!!

7. Don't be fooled by fat girl angles, if all you see is her face and not her full body, ask for her facebook or google image one of her images will probably lead you to a instagram or a twitter where you can view her pictures more in depth.

8. if you live in a big city, switch up your zip code a couple times, you will see more of an array of women.

9. Never believe anything a woman says on her page, whatever she says more than likely it's what she's used to dating. I hate liars, cheaters, and players I want a nice guy = I only dated liars cheaters and players in the past, they hurt me alot so i want a safe nice guy.

10. Interests say you like photography, jazz, documentaries, travelling and enjoy volunteering in your free time.

11. Always put long term or looking for a relationship, women will think your serious and not one of those players on the site

sample profile

Where to start......... umm I sold my soul to school (have my *insert bachelors, masters, doctorate") and now to "insert corporation, fortune 500 company, government" for the time been. I've always been told I'm upfront, confident, monosyllabic with impeccable taste in fashion, music and food.

I love to travel (at 15 countries and counting), read (insert what you like to read), volunteer, and photography.

If you like what you see feel free to send a message ( I don't discriminate).

true as fukk

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
First and foremost: Do not use FREE dating websites- you get what you pay for

shyt is filled with trolls and ratchet broke broads that will get you murked

2nd: do not have photos where you are shirtless, infront of your car or home(tying to stunt)
--women look at that as a sign that you are conceited and feel that if she contacted you it would be a sign that she is a ratchet golddigger
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pay attention to the tone of the female's description of herself:

alot of females come off angry and let you know how they are bitter
some lowkey try to brag about their lil accomplishments

you dont want to holla at those types

If you see the phrase: Equally Yoked, keep it moving:stopitslime:
----------------------------------------------------------

make your greeting humorous and light hearted

- dont come off desperate or too serious

If a female list that she is a teacher, hit her up ASAP:ohhh:

it may be wrong to stereotype but teachers are usually sexually frustrated freaks and alcoholics:bryan:

im eating well off 2 teachers currently

Dont contact females who have hypocritical things on her page:

ie, she has 3 kids but states that she doesnt date men with kids(even if you dont have kids you dont want to deal with her) trust me

or

if she is 5'2 and states she only dates men 6' or taller
-----------------------------------------------------------

Don't contact any white female nurses

just take my word for it--

It is best to contact females that are new to the area
- I try not to contact females that are from Dallas
- out of state females are usually cool and laid back and more open to things

If you are willing to date a single mother- dont date any that have pictures of their child on their profile:

What kinda person puts up pics of their child for strangers to see?
her mind is fukked up brah
---------------------------------------------------

warning signs:
-Marilyn Monroe quotes
-Bible verses
-children pics
-no body pics
-posting pics where she is eating
-club pics
------------------------------------------------------------------
why?