HS football coach FIRED after 20 days for social media post

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Let's be reality, he was fired because concerned parents didn't want a 'jet black n1gger' teaching their kids.

I'd sue, this has discrimination written all over it.

That's what I'm inclined to think as well. 90% of white evangelicals voted for Trump, and this school is both private and Christian. You already know what it is. :mjpls:

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
firingpicturebryant_1487713502956_8581713_ver1.0.jpg

:gucci:
And what in this picture resulted in his firing?

Daps
Clearly over something else. Can't say for sure it was :mjpls:, but it def wasn't over that picture.

But like someone else said, at least he may have a decent shot at a wrongful termination suit.

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Any place that would fire you over a picture of you simply holding an alcoholic beverage in the comfort of your own home with you wife is not a place worth working for. Those parents and staff sounds like a bunch of loonies, and probably a bytch to deal with on a daily basis, let somebody else have the misfortune of dealing with them. :yeshrug:
Exactly, I'm sure he ain't even tripping. This was a blessing in disguise for him.

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
"This letter will confirm that Strong Rock Christian School has made a decision not to move forward with your employment in the position of head coach of the football team and physical education teacher. As we discussed, after we made the offer to you, some within our parent community raised concerns regarding your family’s public presence on social media and the internet and questioned whether the postings and information were consistent with our Christian values. We’re sorry that our relationship had to end before it started. We wish you the best," the letter stated.

Bryant said that the school employees must be Born-Again Christians, but they never explicitly stated employees could not drink. They also never made any sort of social media guidelines known to him.

Take note of all the posters skipping over the "born-again christian" part and making this a race story :sas1:

Y'all just don't want to admit this is fundamentalism...you know that shyt you don't practice because it's too hard :sas2:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
"This letter will confirm that Strong Rock Christian School has made a decision not to move forward with your employment in the position of head coach of the football team and physical education teacher. As we discussed, after we made the offer to you, some within our parent community raised concerns regarding your family’s public presence on social media and the internet and questioned whether the postings and information were consistent with our Christian values. We’re sorry that our relationship had to end before it started. We wish you the best," the letter stated.

Bryant said that the school employees must be Born-Again Christians, but they never explicitly stated employees could not drink. They also never made any sort of social media guidelines known to him.

Take note of all the posters skipping over the "born-again christian" part and making this a race story :sas1:

Y'all just don't want to admit this is fundamentalism...you know that shyt you don't practice because it's too hard :sas2:
hush cac