Hundreds of illegal migrants dropped off at Kamala Harris’s DC house by Texas Governor Abbott.

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
They full on human trafficking looking for any kind of story/momentum going into these midterms. :mjlol:

This is the LOWEST of the low. They shook asf right now. Jan 6th committee found a way to get them Secret Service records from Jan 6th and now they running scared knowing they cant handle more shyt before the election.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is criminal
democrats are always talking about how great illegal immigration is. so didnt abbott just do DC a favor? :mjgrin: whats AOC think about this?

dems either have to admit that republicans are right, or just sit there and take it as he dumps them off :dead: he's clowning the fukk outta the left right now

Last edited:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Yet black immigrants have to go through hell to get to America. These mfs getting dropped off with a coke and a smile.
Aren't Haitians and other countries of similar ilk with African Descent are using Mexico as a way to get into the country

i remember reading also how asians are to. So its not just mexicans crossing the border its a assortment of people

either way this country needs to stop bringing in more people and take care of who we have now.

RickyDiBiase

The Health Inspector
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Biden and Kamala are the wrong people to fix the border and immigration crisis

They deserve to get clowned for how bad it's gotten because it is insane right now. People are too distracted trying to make it themselves to look at how many illegal aliens are coming in.

They're gonna let more illegals in if they can't keep inflation under control.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Aren't Haitians and other countries of similar ilk with African Descent are using Mexico as a way to get into the country

i remember reading also how asians are to. So its not just mexicans crossing the border its a assortment of people

either way this country needs to stop bringing in more people and take care of who we have now.
Problem is the Mexican government is :mjpls: And not letting them through.

And yeah I agree. I support LEGAL immigration.