Hundreds of illegal migrants dropped off at Kamala Harris’s DC house by Texas Governor Abbott.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
Damn so this what they was doing instead of fixing the power grid and helping the families of Uvalde? Wow. :francis:

Wasn’t they JUUUUUUSST complaining about people showing up at Kavanaugh house? Ain’t they JUUUUUUUSSST pass laws about that? Then they went ahead and literally shipped people to the Vice President’s house. Wow.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
biden's press secretary is on right now. talking about how it was "cruel and inhumane" to put them on an air conditioned Greyhound for a few hours :mjlol:

dems lost on this, badly
you mean busing them to a location and then leaving them there?

TallMan_J

FBA/ADOS. APTTMH
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Knowledge and Wealth
So we should let fascists "fix" the "border" issue instead?

Some of you clowns are so disingenuous. What is wrong with you nikkas?
:mjlol:

Someone will say “I don’t eat pork.” and an idiot like you will say “So why do you hate carnivores?!”

@Big Boda Don’t even bother responding to this moron.

Maquina

Banned
Daps
so what? they just showed up in texas with nowhere to be, so whats the difference?

because you spent tax payer money to send them somewhere else that probably doesn't have the infrastructure to deal with them because they aren't a border state.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I never said they were only targeting Haitians :wtf:
ok, mexican govertnment and the country is some hypocrties tho. im no caper for them

they complain about American expats in mexico and the migrants coming from southern latin countries. Yet you got mexicans coming in america taking over hoods plus other groups.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
biden's press secretary is on right now. talking about how it was "cruel and inhumane" to put them on an air conditioned Greyhound for a few hours :mjlol:

dems lost on this, badly

Same administration that says illegal immigrants don't plan on staying in the U.S
:mjlol:.

This is a clear case on NIMBY.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
but if i transported a group of illegals somewhere to make a political point i would be arrested for trafficking..

• Dap
Reactions: 19-