I didn't know Henny bron had a brother I see you Delroy Lindo:mjlol:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does turn your back on family = not giving out hand outs?

If you had it like that where would it stop? Immediate family?

1st cousins?

You know you will get that call from your 3rd cousin that really want you to lend money to his best freind saying he will pay back the 300k

:francis:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
It's not about Lebron OWING his brother something, it's about having a relationship first, and then perhaps helping him with his needs. Lebron has mucho pull and I'm sure he could get his bro a well paying job or help him in some other way. It's not about owing.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I bet his "brother" would call him up with the best money making idea that would make him millions

"You would be set bro I just need 3 million to get started ..... Cash"

Bron like "you know I'm set already right?":stopitslime:

Daps
Does turn your back on family = not giving out hand outs?

If you had it like that where would it stop? Immediate family?

1st cousins?

You know you will get that call from your 3rd cousin that really want you to lend money to his best freind saying he will pay back the 300k

:francis:
that's probably where it should stop 2nd and 3rd cousins

Archangel

Banned
Daps
Who the fukk is Brons father?
images

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anonymous said...

Maybe Lebron thinks it is a higher priority to be loyal to his mother - you know, the one who actually stuck around and raised him into the millionaire that he is. Seeing as how his dad abandoned him without caring much what became of him, I can see him not wanting anything to do with that side of he family. Did they care for him when him and his mom were sleeping in cars or when he had to live with his friends because they had no place to stay? Or did they only reach out to them when he made it big. See y'all want him to be the bigger man because he is rich and none of y'all know how he was treated by them when he had nothing. I need more answers before I pass judgment on either of them.

:ehh:

whatever the father did doesnt have shyt to do with the brother though......im not saying he needs to support him, but with his power and connections he could help him get a decent paying job. thats still his blood.