I didn't know Henny bron had a brother I see you Delroy Lindo:mjlol:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Id be willing to bet LeBrons own mother planted those seeds of hatred in him since the father left her....although he doesn't really owe him anything it's some bytchmade shyt in my opinion...but we dont know the whole story

Correction, you don't know shyt.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mean, if the story is true, I don't see why his brother gets shunned.

and you don't have to be cool with the guy, but if I'm filthy rich, I'd at least help him bury his moms.
Do you think that will be the end of it? Like he won't ask for more? And his partners not gonna say you he your brother he can spot you a couple hundred stacks?

This is how it starts

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Do you think that will be the end of it? Like he won't ask for more? And his partners not gonna say you he your brother he can spot you a couple hundred stacks?

This is how it starts

maybe.
maybe not.

he doesn't even have to communicate with the guy or show any interest in him.

I'm just saying, if I'm worth hundreds of millions and I have a blood brother that's struggling to bury his mom, its nothing to just take care of that. you don't even gotta have a conversation with the bul. just send the money out there and keep it movin. he'll get the message loud & clear.

word to silkk the shocker
"my family never see me, I just send em presents on Christmas."

Kane

#BonesGANG
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
My pops had a daughter before he got with my mom, and I've never met her.

If I got rich and then she randomly hit me up outta nowhere asking for bread I'd be suspicious at the very least.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
How do we not know who Lebron's father is in 2016? One of the greatest mysteries of our life time

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
How do we not know who Lebron's father is in 2016? One of the greatest mysteries of our life time
mcclellan.jpg

It aint that hard to find out breh..