I don't care what nobody says, Papoose was dope af

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I know that Pap is more known for being Remy Ma's husband, Love & Hip-Hop, and his fitted caps that stays glued to his head but dude was one of the nicest NY rappers in the mid 00's. I remember being the only nikka in HS that was repping him while everyone was G Unit/Jeezy'd out. His album not dropping at the height of his insane buzz was a major shame. I lost interest after he dropped like his 25th mixtape and started making wack shyt like Bucket naked lol but at one point time he was my favorite rapper.

first time I heard this I was... :ohhh:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Papoose’s best music came after he felt slighted by Big Sean :pachaha:Hoodie Season 1 & 2 + that Cigar Society Take were very good, and he was both rapping better and creating better songs in general

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Papoose could always rap but couldn't make good songs. His last album was his best work though

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Pap was always dope. I don't understand why alot of these cake ass nikkas would always bash him. I mean:
He's married to a black woman
He promotes black love with Remy
He done songs speaking real shyt that many of these bytch ass nikkas the Coli worships are afraid of tackling.(Law Library)
He flexed his lyrical assault with Alphabetical Slaughter
He showcased brilliant storytelling with the Boyz N the Hood and Menace II Society part two jawns
He stood up for his city when Kendrick tried to call himself the King of NY and kept it competitive

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Pap was always super trash. How does it take you more than a decade to make your first and only good song? :laff: