I don't care what nobody says, Papoose was dope af

bordeaux

xxx
Daps
Reppin
God's Plan
LOL @ "he's married to a black woman." that means we hav to like him?
i never, ever cared for breh. tho i recognize he had some talent. he had a real following online back in the day. after talks of him signing w/ dre per busta i thought he was on his way.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just could never listen to a dude named Papoose. He might be dope, he might not be. I'll never know.

Why

Superstar
Daps
my conneticut nikka gave me some 1.5 millon dollar man mixtape when he came back from up top.

blasted that shyt til the cd wouldnt work.

every song was good front to back.

i remember it had cant stop the reign wit shaq and bun b.shyt was clean

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
These nikkaz always hate publically.
or try to be mum about the emcee.
that they know realistically would serve their wack idea of who their favorite rapper is.

Simple as that.

nikkaz know if they favorite rapper tried to jump on a joint with pap. They were gonna get washed more than likely.
Pap at least wrote himself into an out of ink moment.

While the rappers most try to act like is nicer.
Have and showed no ink worth even discussing on pap level.

Art Barr

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
always messed with Pap's music, i even had a chance to meet him back in 2007 and had my cd signed by him. it was a copy of A Threat And A Promise. but i don't own that cd anymore :mjcry: but i still have his mixtape with Jim Jones. :whew: sad he never blew up the way he did, nobody wanted a real rapper in the frontlines i guess

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I know that Pap is more known for being Remy Ma's husband, Love & Hip-Hop, and his fitted caps that stays glued to his head but dude was one of the nicest NY rappers in the mid 00's. I remember being the only nikka in HS that was repping him while everyone was G Unit/Jeezy'd out. His album not dropping at the height of his insane buzz was a major shame. I lost interest after he dropped like his 25th mixtape and started making wack shyt like Bucket naked lol but at one point time he was my favorite rapper.

first time I heard this I was... :ohhh:

Facts.

Anyone who says he wasn’t is tripping. That man was really supposed to have next

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
These nikkaz always hate publically.
or try to be mum about the emcee.
that they know realistically would serve their wack idea of who their favorite rapper is.

Simple as that.

nikkaz know if they favorite rapper tried to jump on a joint with pap. They were gonna get washed more than likely.
Pap at least wrote himself into an out of ink moment.

While the rappers most try to act like is nicer.
Have and showed no ink worth even discussing on pap level.

Art Barr

Or, maybe....MAYBE some muthafukkas simply don't like dude mrusic. I know that's a foreign concept to many that some folks simply have their likes or dislikes. And I'm one of 'em, I'on like da nikka mrusic. I never have.