I don’t fukk with women from Ghana

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Lmfao these same hoes their parents used to carry water from the well to take showers

They needa humble they self

Looking down on aunties doing hard work

full

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

I was at my mans crib coolin I was cross faded and pretty fukked up tryna get some food he told me he was gon fix earlier

There was a party going on down the hall so people was coming in and out the crib so he wasn’t tryna make the plate right there cuz there was hella people in the crib and folks get needy

After everyone leave it’s just me him and some random bytch idek, earlier there was some small talk but the bytch energy was dead so nikkas left her alone

I get up and ask my mans to make the plate cuz everyone left and no one is here to press him for that joint

While I’m talking to this dude the bytch says out loud in Twi (Ghanaian native language)

“This guy he talks too much”

Lul gossiping hoe thought she was bout to high step in the endzone on me, little did she know I’m Ghanaian :unimpressed:

I gets to spazzing, told her I was Ghanaian too and shut the fukk up with that disrespect I don’t even know her

My mans in there laughing hard as shyt and she in there lookin like :skip:

bytch toxic as hell too, started smiling and her whole energy changed she tryna have small talk now

I really despise Ghanaian women, and yea my mama Ghanaian

Sorry had to rant

lol i know the exact type of bytch you talking about

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I was at my mans crib coolin I was cross faded and pretty fukked up tryna get some food he told me he was gon fix earlier

There was a party going on down the hall so people was coming in and out the crib so he wasn’t tryna make the plate right there cuz there was hella people in the crib and folks get needy

After everyone leave it’s just me him and some random bytch idek, earlier there was some small talk but the bytch energy was dead so nikkas left her alone

I get up and ask my mans to make the plate cuz everyone left and no one is here to press him for that joint

While I’m talking to this dude the bytch says out loud in Twi (Ghanaian native language)

“This guy he talks too much”

Lul gossiping hoe thought she was bout to high step in the endzone on me, little did she know I’m Ghanaian :unimpressed:

I gets to spazzing, told her I was Ghanaian too and shut the fukk up with that disrespect I don’t even know her

My mans in there laughing hard as shyt and she in there lookin like :skip:

bytch toxic as hell too, started smiling and her whole energy changed she tryna have small talk now

I really despise Ghanaian women, and yea my mama Ghanaian

Sorry had to rant

This is your fault. Stop talking. :blessed: