I don’t fukk with women from Ghana

trap101

All Star
Daps
Real shyt though she said that shyt in Twi because she thought I was FBA

Your people not your people
I don't remember much Twi cause one of my homeboy's is Ghanaian but did you hit her with a "Kwassssia, (insert a bunch of Twi curses here).

Eventhough it was damn near 20yrs ago I do remember the girls being aggressive, but in a good way. :ahh:

Nkrumah Was Right

Superstar
Daps
my cousin doesnt like this gen of naija women either. says theyre tooooooo materialistic which i kind of agree. traditional values make them extra delusional and expecting too much for the small bit of effort they provide these days due to being westernized

They want the material benefits of males without wanting to be wife number three to Okonkwo

:mjlol:

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Banged a chick from Ghana when I was in Kuwait. Cost me 20 dinar lol sketch spot but it was 🔥

Apprentice

everybody in the world needa lul tim
Daps
Reppin
DMV
A lot of African cultures are very direct. They don't mince words. if she's taking jabs at you you gotta spar with her. don't fold or get aggy. shyt not that serious b. I'll match her energy and shut her up then she know not to test the waters next time.
How is this them being direct? The bytch thought I was a black American so she started speaking Twi to talk shyt, that’s not direct that’s p*ssy

I don't remember much Twi cause one of my homeboy's is Ghanaian but did you hit her with a "Kwassssia, (insert a bunch of Twi curses here).

Eventhough it was damn near 20yrs ago I do remember the girls being aggressive, but in a good way. :ahh:
Exactly what I said was

“Aye man time I’m Ghanian too, gyae kwasiasem me pe saa”

She dumb as hell she thought she had one

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

I was at my mans crib coolin I was cross faded and pretty fukked up tryna get some food he told me he was gon fix earlier

There was a party going on down the hall so people was coming in and out the crib so he wasn’t tryna make the plate right there cuz there was hella people in the crib and folks get needy

After everyone leave it’s just me him and some random bytch idek, earlier there was some small talk but the bytch energy was dead so nikkas left her alone

I get up and ask my mans to make the plate cuz everyone left and no one is here to press him for that joint

While I’m talking to this dude the bytch says out loud in Twi (Ghanaian native language)

“This guy he talks too much”

Lul gossiping hoe thought she was bout to high step in the endzone on me, little did she know I’m Ghanaian :unimpressed:

I gets to spazzing, told her I was Ghanaian too and shut the fukk up with that disrespect I don’t even know her

My mans in there laughing hard as shyt and she in there lookin like :skip:

bytch toxic as hell too, started smiling and her whole energy changed she tryna have small talk now

I really despise Ghanaian women, and yea my mama Ghanaian

Sorry had to rant

sounds like an interesting story ya'll gon tell ya kids in the future... :ohlawd: akan loooooove

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Nah nikka I kno them Ghanaian hoes better than u they mad aggressive

If I was chattin so much why she tryna get to kno me after I spazz?
the ashanti women mad aggressive no bap. but so sweeet at the same time.:ohlawd: nyame sh3 me d3n!