I dont get why Tariq keep talking bout "the numbers"

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He's acting like sht will change just because cacs gonna be a minority in a few decades.

race-ethnicity-in-us-2018-v2.jpg

Meanwhile in South Africa...
D5zYgn-WAAEJPF0.jpg

Its 80% black folk and cacs own 90% of everything living in

While the black people live in ...
sw-herrmann-township-web_bu2.jpg

Far as I see it, cacs were a minority on Earth in 1492, and we all know how that ended. Numbers seem irrelevant as far as resouces and power are concerned. :manny:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So what are you saying

White people are superior?

check yourself
Two things.

A.

1. My point is that the numbers are irrelevant to actually acquiring resources. A minority of Asians set up shop in the Islands in the 80s and they run everything of consequence.

2. A minority of Indians set up shop in the continent in the 40s and they run everything cacs dont run.

3. Gays and Asians stateside each at 4% and they control entire industries. Nuff said.

B.
I seriously hope you arnt going to argue against the concept of white supremacy. WS means supreme over everything. Brother Fuller breaks it down, and TBA/Tariq/PBT cosign it.

Serious question breh, who do you go to work for every day? :patrice:And who is the governor of your state? Which nationality of people manufactured the car you drive? :ufdup:Who's company made the clothes on your back?:usure: Did you source any of the food that you ate in the last week from black folk? Left to their own devices do you know any black people that could make a damn light bulb? :ld:Do you know any black folk that manufacture anti-biotics or antiviral drugs?:lupe: And the list goes on.

Follow up. Can you name any one thing we dominate? Don’t say sports or music, because at the end of the day, who owns our leagues and has our artists on slave contracts? :mjcry:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Two things.

A.

1. My point is that the numbers are irrelevant to actually acquiring resources. A minority of Asians set up shop in the Islands in the 80s and they run everything of consequence.

2. A minority of Indians set up shop in the continent in the 40s and they run everything cacs dont run.

3. Gays and Asians stateside each at 4% and they control entire industries. Nuff said.

B.
I seriously hope you arnt going to argue against the concept of white supremacy. WS means supreme over everything. Brother Fuller breaks it down, and TBA/Tariq/PBT cosign it.

Serious question breh, who do you go to work for every day? :patrice:And who is the governor of your state? Which nationality of people manufactured the car you drive? :ufdup:Who's company made the clothes on your back?:usure: Did you source any of the food that you ate in the last week from black folk? Left to their own devices do you know any black people that could make a damn light bulb? :ld:Do you know any black folk that manufacture anti-biotics or antiviral drugs?:lupe: And the list goes on.

Follow up. Can you name any one thing we dominate? Don’t say sports or music, because at the end of the day, who owns our leagues and has our artists on slave contracts? :mjcry:

Sounds like your saying everyone is superior to us. :wow:

Btw I got what you were saying initially, but I want to expose the defeatist attitude with that. Every race has its time period of running shyt in the history of this hellish world. Whose to say ours isn’t next.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Numbers don't mean shyt. 4 more years and the federal courts about to be locked up with right wing racist kats doing 40 to 50 years on the bench.

And the supreme court about to be locked up with right wing kats.

These white folks been preparing to still stay in power and the laws to back them.. even after their numbers decline. Chess not checkers brehs.

Daps
He's acting like sht will change just because cacs gonna be a minority in a few decades.

race-ethnicity-in-us-2018-v2.jpg

Meanwhile in South Africa...
D5zYgn-WAAEJPF0.jpg

Its 80% black folk and cacs own 90% of everything living in

While the black people live in ...
sw-herrmann-township-web_bu2.jpg

Far as I see it, cacs were a minority on Earth in 1492, and we all know how that ended. Numbers seem irrelevant as far as resouces and power are concerned. :manny:
This presupposes that South African black people are the same as African Americans. They aren't. You're comparing apples and oranges, but I'll let you cook.

:sas2:

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
How you go be mad because this man is saying the facts? White people are panicking and losing their minds because for the first ever they are about to be a minority in AMERICA. And that's a big deal because their numbers are constantly dwilling on a daily basis and they are dying more than they're being born

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So why do you think white society is so concerned about “the numbers”?
Easy. They aren’t. This is an internal dialogue we love to spread among ourselves. It’s normally followed by, “we need to come together”.

Think about it. There were entire states in the South where slaves outnumbered cacs. Did they put limits on imports? No. They just kept bring in more and just assigned us to moniter each other (I.e co0ns, sambo, etc). Colonization functions under the same principle of controlling a much larger population’s productive capacity. It’s counterintuitive to be the majority if the goal is to sap resources.

You have a different opinion? All points are valid until we solve this mess.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Easy. They aren’t. This is an internal dialogue we love to spread among ourselves. It’s normally followed by, “we need to come together”.

Think about it. There were entire states in the South where slaves outnumbered cacs. Did they put limits on imports? No. They just kept bring in more and just assigned us to moniter each other (I.e co0ns, sambo, etc). Colonization functions under the same principle of controlling a much larger population’s productive capacity. It’s counterintuitive to be the majority if the goal is to sap resources.

You have a different opinion? All points are valid until we solve this mess.

you sure about that? :usure: