I dont post videos of brehs gettin' shot and killed, but the video i just saw, disgusts me

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Dude walking with his woman and his 2 kids. White car pulls up and 2 dudes emptied the whole clip. Thankfully, the babies didn't get shot, but hearing the lil girl scream and seeing her run away is :to:

I heard it was a getback situation from another death.

On one hand, I'm like stall him out because he got his kids with him. On the other hand, if you got street beef, it's best to not be out in public with your kids because some dudes don't care about a street code.

Blown Moon

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Dude walking with his woman and his 2 kids. White car pulls up and 2 dudes emptied the whole clip. Thankfully, the babies didn't get shot, but hearing the lil girl scream and seeing her run away is :to:

I heard it was a getback situation from another death.

On one hand, I'm like stall him out because he got his kids with him. On the other hand, if you got street beef, it's best to not be out in public with your kids because some dudes don't care about a street code.

Are you gonna post the video?

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah that shyt is wild.

Dudes wanna be in gangs and shyt. Now kids gotta deal with seeing that for the rest of their lives.

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
the way you're describing it, i believe i saw this video a while ago.....unless it's recent. was it at an intersection and near a house and some lady runs across the street?

i also hate when people don't post videos :martin:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was a video that came out a few months ago of a dude in Brooklyn getting killed in a laundromat for his chain. A gang of dudes walked up to him and he decided to fight back and they shot him dead. One of the dudes then tried ripping his chain from his neck but it wouldn’t come off so he was just slamming dudes had into the ground and blood started flying everywhere.:huhldup:
I told myself that was the last time I’d watch any of those security videos of Black men getting murdered.:picard:

Daps
What The fukk that even mean........he was cool with? That don't even mean he affiliated, just an acquaintance in the circle. I don't know why I would expect anybody in that life to understand the subtle differences in social circles.........

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What The fukk that even mean........he was cool with? That don't even mean he affiliated, just an acquaintance in the circle. I don't know why I would expect anybody in that life to understand the subtle differences in social circles.........

Old people will tell you to watch the company you keep :ufdup: