I dont post videos of brehs gettin' shot and killed, but the video i just saw, disgusts me

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
There was a video that came out a few months ago of a dude in Brooklyn getting killed in a laundromat for his chain. A gang of dudes walked up to him and he decided to fight back and they shot him dead. One of the dudes then tried ripping his chain from his neck but it wouldn’t come off so he was just slamming dudes had into the ground and blood started flying everywhere.:huhldup:
I told myself that was the last time I’d watch any of those security videos of Black men getting murdered.:picard:

Yeah I saw that one the other week, that was REALLY fukked up. SMH

DonB90

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
There was a video that came out a few months ago of a dude in Brooklyn getting killed in a laundromat for his chain. A gang of dudes walked up to him and he decided to fight back and they shot him dead. One of the dudes then tried ripping his chain from his neck but it wouldn’t come off so he was just slamming dudes had into the ground and blood started flying everywhere.:huhldup:
I told myself that was the last time I’d watch any of those security videos of Black men getting murdered.:picard:
Negroes live in a country like this but then be scared to travel to certain countries cause of "crime" :skip:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
This is the guy who was killed

He made a song in 2015 dissing Tooka & his brother Lil Marc who both got killed standing outside a bus stop
:francis: