I got almost 15 bands whats a nice fast car for a young nikka?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Toyota Corolla/Camry or a Honda Civic/Accord should be ya only options

EDIT: buy it upright. There is no reason for you to have car payments if you can avoid it

Proper way is the following:
  • Get Whole Life Insurance
  • Take out a loan from WLI for the car
  • Pay back the loan with a little more interest.

That way all that money goes back to you and not the bank. :umad:

Daps
Everyone I know got a charger so that’s not the move… tryna get into whips and modding n shyt

A dealer from around the way said he can give me a track hawk for 9 but ima have to throw like 725/month for like 63 months.

I jus want sum fast to take a bytch to nobu but I’m not too sure.

This my first car purchase :hubie:
Get a Honda my guy. Good, reliable and worth the money

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Fast? Cheap? Not a Charger/Challenger?

Mustang or a Camaro.

You can also look at some of them big body v8 American joints too.

Anything foreign means you're gonna be wrenching on it, parts cost more, and very expensive to make fast.
Half of them cats end up dropping a Chevy LS engine in their BMW/Toyota/Mazda.

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
This is the ugliest model vette:scust:and it aged horribly.

For faster cars that are cheap you can get a Early-mid 2000s Corvette for around that price OP, please do not get that model Corvette in the quoted pic as that's the ugliest model and will get you lit up assuming you care about other's opinions.:dead:

Not saying you should btw but you will not be looked at as cool in this car I promise you:pachaha:except by old nikkas
I cant let you sit here and shyt on this c4 breh. The ugliest one was the c3, the zr1 wide body with the lt5 and manual is around 400 hp. Thats still quick in todays world. Good handling and with modern tires id say its exceptional now.

For 15k though id get a c5 because of the ls motor, a little more modern, ls parts sre everywhere and all the things you could do to one have been done so theres tons of info out there on them . C5 zo6 that is