i gotta say, thank you beyonce for bringin' box braids back in style for black women!

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Since when did Beyonce bring back box braids... black women never stopped wearing them.

yeah you still saw black women rockin' em' but not like talkin' bout. since b been rockin' here lately, i see an increase in the look again :blessed:

reminds me of the 90's when every woman and they mama had that look if it won't french rolls like swv:wow:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seen a brown skin chick with dreads ....she was bad, she was with her boyfriend....when i blow up, ima have a few on my roster for sure

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
:dead:Beyonce did NOT bring box braids back!

i ain't gon argue over somethin' so beautiful and i know that while black women was still rockin' the look, it won't in full effect until beyonce made it official

you know how the world works, a woman of beyonce's caliber does it and then every woman gotta do it

yeah it still was some women rockin' the look but not as many until beyonce started back up with it

shyt, solange been rockin' the look but because she ain't beyonce it didn't have that same impact just because it ain't "beyonce"

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
Box braids been in breh:upsetfavre:

You lookin funny in the light:mjpls:

i love the coli, lmao

everybody sayin' the same thing and constantly over lookin' my point

again for like the 5 time, yeah they been in but not to the degree they are now that beyonce rockin' em

some y'all take 1 or 2 words too literal and then miss the whole point

ol politically correct ass nikka :wtb:

Boujee Bonita Braxton

Spell *My* Name
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nueve Uno Dos
i ain't gon argue over somethin' so beautiful and i know that while black women was still rockin' the look, it won't in full effect until beyonce made it official

you know how the world works, a woman of beyonce's caliber does it and then every woman gotta do it

yeah it still was some women rockin' the look but not as many until beyonce started back up with it

shyt, solange been rockin' the look but because she ain't beyonce it didn't have that same impact just because it ain't "beyonce"

:deadmanny::dead: Breh, you are trolling like fukk!

Taharqa

Superstar
Daps
i love the coli, lmao

everybody sayin' the same thing and constantly over lookin' my point

again for like the 5 time, yeah they been in but not to the degree they are now that beyonce rockin' em

some y'all take 1 or 2 words too literal and then miss the whole point

ol politically correct ass nikka :wtb:
Come on, breh.. How should i take this title in your opinion

i gotta say, thank you beyonce for bringin' box braids back in style for black women!

Looks to me your saying beyonce brought box braids back in style. Yet black women been rockin them for a while now. :manny:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
You know this nikka only around cacs, box braids been around

You ain't got to fake it fam :mjpls:

i'll take 300 for "say anythin' for daps and to try to be funny and make the next nikka look bad, alex". ol jeopordy ass nikka :martin: