i gotta say, thank you beyonce for bringin' box braids back in style for black women!

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
:dahell: you talmbout, the box braid movement was gonna come back regardless thanks to big surge of natural hair.

for women in my area either you rocking that natural afro, part of the curl gang, or you got them janet jackson poetic justice braids on. those are the 3 main styles right now

awww lord, my nikka. you know what, just forget
i'm tired of arguin' over shyt
this is dumb
you right, i'm wrong. i'll take me "L" and keep it movin'

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
:yeshrug: I don't even know how to troll, Breh. Just making a rational assumption based off of some of your replies.

You said she may not have been the first one to wear them as of recently however when a woman of he caliber did wear them then other women had not choice but to be influenced.

Maybe I was wrong to assume. My apologies. :yeshrug: :ehh:

ok. you right, i'm wrong. it's all good :hug:

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
On god I came here to just post that...

But u got it covered...

Where the fukk this nikka been at? :what:She ain't bringing shyt back I see that everyday b...such a c00n thing to say :martin:

again, missin' my point :smh:

but whatever. i know how some nikkas on here love to take 1 thing and then go overboard with it

Travellin' Man

Veteran
Daps
:mjlol: This mofo don't be around no black females to say this foolish shyt

like i said, i'm sayin' she made it more prominent again
yeah, box braids been in style and even after the popularity faded with them posts 90's, yeah, you still had some women still rockin' the style but not as much
now since beyonce been doin' it lately; even more black women been rockin' them more then you had been seein' in recent years

that's all

again, some of y'all nikkas love to take 1 politically incorrect title or thread and take it so literal that yo miss the main point i was makin'

but whatever :yeshrug:

ChiTownGuevera

All Star
Daps
y'all know full good and well beyonce bought em back in FULL EFFECT though :ufdup:

i know what i typed but still even after explainin' what i meant, you still tryin' to be all politically correct.

ok, i was wrong. you was right. i ain't even wastin' no more time arguin' over a thread title that wasn't necessarily accurate on MY part, lol

so i'll take my L and keep it movin'

ok i'll chalk up that L :heh:

you right, i'm wrong. i'll take me "L" and keep it movin'

ok. you right, i'm wrong. it's all good :hug:

:patrice: