I have alot of sick thoughts in my head. Thats why forming relationships is hard. I'm just existing

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I try so hard to be "normal" I mean I dress the part, speak the part, do "normal" shyt but Its a internal fight. Im not normal but to function I have to pretend and blend in with everybody.

Im conflicted. Like the I'll be in Walmart shopping and some old white lady with smile and in my mind reads it like "If it wasn't for police protection and the legal system Id knocked this bytch over the fukking head and take her purse and be the savage she really think I'am"

Or ill be at Dennys picking up my online order. Being normal, being cool. Being charming and non threatening to the young server but thinking " Damn I want to tie this bytch up and stuff a sock in her mouth pee on her and get peed on and have kinky sex"

Im a complex man. But society is structured so you have to play the game and really be fake. U know being real can make u homeless. Everything is about power and making ppl feel they're in control over u. U have to submit to survive. Its sad if you're not naturally that type.

I try to fight my thoughts and be cool like fonzi, normal as shyt but in reality im not normal. I think i would do good in the 70s when u could be a dark cigarette smoking xxx theater masturbator but still work your job and have a family at home. But this era killed the nutjob harmless dirtbag personality. everything is heavily scrutinized and watched. Social media got us on eggshells to.

I have no place in this society as a creative type. I gotta network, make friends, be PC, to survive out here man. Do you know how hard it is to lie to y'all nikkas and pretend to like y'all for guy like me mentally? im a INTJ which is super rare. This is a curse . I'm fukking stuck, always been since birth. But the catch is im human and want friends. I don't wanna go to see WWE alone. So I'm going to have to pay for nikkas to go with me and im going to have to treat them nice and not say mean shyt. I need companionship. If I had the money Id pay for some of y'all to be my friends. Pathetic I know but im not a likable person unless I keep my mouth shut.

my old cac teacher is into the typical phony white thing "hey guy" "hey buddy" and I gotta do it back. At one time I would refuse to play that game but I gotta eat and make a living right?

All i can do is keep my mouth shut out here, be stoic and just work. People with so called "eccentric" blunt personalities are dead. You can make bad blood and up poor. I was once so passionate, unfiltered and could talk shyt like no other. Not im just a quiet calm man that smiles and nods. its a interesting place to be

No more late night creative sessions creating fly shyt. I gotta be structured and organized. I guess its so called adulthood.

I'm just existing out here man. its weird. I'm not sad or nothing just stoic. I guess ill just make money, go to work, pay bills..hopefully somebody will love me and ill just die. Sometimes I wished a nikka would just smoke me just so I don't have to grow old and live like this for another 50 years. shyt is so hard man

its a weird place to be but I've accepted it.

To The Coli your favorite Doctor is forced to grow up. Like go to bed at 8 pm and wake up at 5am, kiss my teacher ass, kiss the staff ass. get my job, be on time, be professional and save my money I can economically stable grow up

Do yall not how hard that is for somebody that was born to create? Im basically a robot now.

But DrX is growing up. Hes an adult now. I want y'all to knowledge my sacrifice tho. I'm killing myself to fit into y'all society. remember that. I'm like a "Get Out" nikka. Smile on the outside with tears falling out my eyes. thats me noe

I'm out yall. Throw DrX thread since y'all want that old school introspective shyt.

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im out here exercising, trying to go vegan, going to bed earlier. I wish I could travel and paint murals, create films, take dope photos but I gotta live like some Hank Hill personality cac. Whats my other option as a black man?

I want to scare white people talking loud non sense like we used to do in the 90s, tag walls, talk shyt, call women bytches and hoes, piss in the mall parklot.

Like its dawning on me. I really gotta get up early and go to bed early and work a job and be a bytch to my supervisor and then im going to die...like this it man...being an adult is really this. man...

amerikkka got a way of killing your individualism.

Jimmy from Linkedin

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Managing Director at Breh & Breh, Inc
No more late night creative sessions creating fly shyt. I gotta be structured and organized. I guess its so called adulthood.

To The Coli your favorite Doctor is forced to grow up. Like go to bed at 8 pm and wake up at 5am, kiss my tacher ass, kiss the staff ass. get my job. alls be on time, be professional and save my money I can econmically stable.

Discipline is the creative regulation of your creativity. You are disciplined enough to be artistically in tune, and you are proud of it because not many people can do this. However, you must in order to share your works with the people you want to share them with. Consider revitalizing yourself by creativizing your rigidity. Infinite possibilities exist within limits. Consider making a DrX megathread also.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
forced to grow up. Like go to bed at 8 pm and wake up at 5am, kiss my tacher ass, kiss the staff ass. get my job. alls be on time, be professional and save my money I can econmically stable.

Do yall not how hard that is for somebody that was born to create? Im basically a robot now.

If kissing ass & being on a set schedule bothers you.... That means you were born to be an entrepreneur.

Dont fight your natural desires.

Its your personality... You were born that way.

Stack your money & figure out a way to gain your independence.

Everyone's different

My mothers enjoys the comfort/routine/security that a regular life provides.

I personally rather die before I have to answer to somebody.

Daps
"If it wasn't for police protection and the legal system Id knocked this bytch over the head and take her purse and be the savage she really think Iam"
:demonic:
Damn I want to tied this bytch up and stuff a sock in her mouth and have kinky sex
:gucci:

I try to fight my thoughts and be cool like fonzi, normal as shyt but in reality im not normal. I think i would do good in the 70s when u cool be a dark cigarette smoking xxx theater masturbator but still work your job and have a family at home. But this era killed the nutjob harmless dirtbag personality. everything is heavily scrutinized and watched. Social media got us on eggshells to.
:scusthov:

“I dont wanna go to see WWE alone”
:dame:

Daps
If kissing ass & being on a set schedule bothers you.... That means you were born to be an entrepreneur.

Everyone's different

This is all a misconception about being an entrepreneur though. Even when owning your owning business you still have set schedules and sometimes have to be fake or kiss ass.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
This is all a misconception about being an entrepreneur though. Even when owning your owning business you still have set schedules and sometimes have to be fake or kiss ass.

If you wanna have food in your stomach.... Then yeah.... You better put in work hahaahaa

But there are days I wake where I decide "hey.... Ima just chill with my bytch today" and I do that without asking anybody

"Hey.... i feel like chilling with my mom today.... Im gonna go do that"

"Hey... i feel like laying in bed today and smoking weed" and I just do it...... And I still get paid hahahaahah

When I worked a job... I felt like a slave.

Thank god I worked for my father & not a swagless cac

But even answering to my father annoyed me.

I have a controlling and commanding personality.....

Natural leader.

Cant answer to another man.

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Everyone's different

breh its over. I mean for some people yeah they'll make it. But for me and my age and current situation. Its "real job" time and do it the traditional way or im going to die or end up in jail. I'm on my last leg in this city. Life 9 I got not choice but to go completely by the book. On the inside I feel so dead but im man enough to accept it.

Its adult sacrifices I guess

Daps
Completely feel you, OP. We're forced to live in a society in which we're imprisoned and serve the interests of people who hate our very existence. This country of immense wealth built atop the backs of our enslaved descendants will imprison us or even kill us for daring to break free of its hold to think and act independently. To be black and conscious is to be in a perpetual state of rage, as James Baldwin eloquently put it in so many words. And as white America becomes increasingly bold in asserting itself under the leadership of Donald Trump, that rage and hate we harbor for them will increase and become almost unbearable as we restrain those feelings behind our false smiles.

shyt is about to hit the fan. It is that simple. Make sure there are zero squares in your circle. Get strapped, if possible. Read and fill your mind with the literature of great black thinkers, men and women who foresaw the hell we are now walking into. Get prepared. The race war is here. :francis:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you put all ya threads together, it could be an actual book which you could self publish and sell. Add some characters besides yourself and boom.
its not a book bro. Im not even technically a good write. Im just writing my thoughts . plus the market is oversatured and I couldn't make a living off of that now. maybe 100 years after I die. It might be a big seller but now it be on the shelve