I have no recollection of this Michael Jackson ‘Moonwalker’ video game

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I actually had the Moonwalker VHS, but I do not remember this at all:dahell: you kill the enemies by either making them dance, or tossing your hat at him like Kung Lao:mjlol: and you’re saving white kids:laff::laff:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I actually had the Moonwalker VHS, but I do not remember this at all:dahell: you kill the enemies by either making them dance, or tossing your hat at him like Kung Lao:mjlol: and you’re saving white kids:laff::laff:

They should remove that Veteran status from under your name :scust:

So there was this guy named Michael Jackson right, he was cool with Sega (fukk sony)
They made an arcade game first...Then when it got ported to the Genesis nikkaz was like :gladbron:
And here's a commercial at the time...

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Yeah i had the Genesis version and the movie, was fun as hell. Did not get to play the arcade version much. How did not know their was a MJ video game?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
The arcade version was PIFF.

I remember being disappointed as shyt as a kid when my parents rented the Genesis game for me, only to find out it was a completely different game.
I used to really fukk with the arcade version of Willow for some reason (random thought but I am compelled to share it :manny: )

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
tumblr_lqpfuzvN2k1r0ralmo1_r4_500.gif

i cant believe they got rid of the OG smilie

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY

This should bug you out too. He was in another classic Sega game on the Dreamcast called Space Channel 5 which is a rhythm game