I Haven't Read A Truer Instagram Caption Yet..

Balla

Superstar
Daps
You can do that and still get p*ssy it’s not a binary option
I hear this a lot and it confuses me. How does “chasing p*ssy” make you broke? How can it even come to that.

And I’m not talking about tricking.

You go to work, then school or study for certs, maybe go on a few dates in the week, then you have the weekends to do whatever. You can study, then go out at night.

I’m just saying there’s no way getting bytches can really mess your life up, that person didn’t wanna put the work in, p*ssy or not.

Balla

Superstar
Daps
As Black men, we spend way too much time, in years we should be working to maximize salary potential, chasing p*ssy.

If a Black man hasn't gotten on a certain salary trajectory by 35, it's likely he's going to max out in terms of his peak earnings what he's making in his early 30s.

So, if you're making $50k at 33, chances are you're going to be making somewhere in that ballpark at 45 and 55.

My advice to brehs is to maximize salary potential from 27-35. Get the certs, advanced degrees, etc.

Women will always be there.
Why can’t you make more money if you get advanced degrees and certs after 33? How do you know this?

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
I hear this a lot and it confuses me. How does “chasing p*ssy” make you broke? How can it even come to that.

You go to work, then school or study for certs, maybe go on a few dates in the week, then you have the weekends to do whatever. You can study, then go out at night.

I’m just saying there’s no way getting bytches can really mess your life up, that person didn’t wanna put the work in, p*ssy or not.

Nah some dudes buy chicks expensive gifs they can’t afford try to move them in too soon etc

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
Why can’t you make more money if you get advanced degrees and certs after 33? How do you know this?

How many people are getting advanced degrees beyond 33? Especially men?

Women mostly have the luxury to pursue additional education when they're that old. Most men are supporting families, etc. by then--including their wives who may be going for advanced degrees.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
You can do that and still get p*ssy it’s not a binary option

Of course it's not a binary option. I'm simply saying that there needs to be a balance. Too many brehs do way more chasing than they should during a key period in their careers. The stats back it up.

payscale%20data.1540839508162.png

This chart is more applicable to cacs, as we know brehs start off at a low salary. But, see that slope from 24-38? That applies to cacs. For brehs, our shyt is more like 24-35 and it is not as steep a slope.

Here's the age at which you'll earn the most in your career

Balla

Superstar
Daps
How many people are getting advanced degrees beyond 33? Especially men?

Women mostly have the luxury to pursue additional education when they're that old. Most men are supporting families, etc. by then--including their wives who may be going for advanced degrees.
So you’re saying it’s more of a motivation type thing compared to an ageism thing?

I thought you were saying that they were too old to get anywhere by that age.

I don’t think 33 is that old where you can’t get a degree or advanced degree. 33 is still young, you don’t need a family by then.

I’ll be damned if my chick is getting her degree trying to make more money than me.

Can’t support the family if you’re not the bread winner.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
So you’re saying it’s more of a motivation type thing compared to an ageism thing?

I thought you were saying that they were too old to get anywhere by that age.

I don’t think 33 is that old where you can’t get a degree or advanced degree. 33 is still young, you don’t need a family by then.

I’ll be damned if my chick is getting her degree trying to make more money than me.

Can’t support the family if you’re not the bread winner.

Ageism does creep in at the most elite institutions though. If you trying to get into stanford or get your first job at google as a program at 33 you are shyt out of luck but in 95% of cases that doesn’t apply

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law

If you're chasing goals you're not going on a few dates a week