I Haven't Read A Truer Instagram Caption Yet..

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Young brehs on here. Stay the course. Focus on your purpose and don't fall into getting one of these scallywags pregnant or don't fall into that marriage trap. It'll be there. Father time is undefeated :wow:

This man is speaking the gospel :lawd:

It doesnt address how to be 'that guy' that guy who is getting all those women in their prime, while they (the men) and young and hungry.

Those women or girls are getting fukked and guys want to fukk them then, not wait til they are older.

These broads are 21 in the club and guys are 21 too waiting to fukk and get with these broads cause they're getting fukked. This Instagram post doesn't tell them how they can get those women at 21 it's saying "don't worry about it, just wait."

Cats want to be on the beach and in the clubs with these broads at 21-25 while they are young too. Not wait til they are 30+ then dip into the cradle.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
It doesnt address how to be 'that guy' that guy who is getting all those women in their prime, while they (the men) and young and hungry.

Those women or girls are getting fukked and guys want to fukk them then, not wait til they are older.

These broads are 21 in the club and guys are 21 too waiting to fukk and get with these broads cause they're getting fukked. This Instagram post doesn't tell them how they can get those women at 21 it's saying "don't worry about it, just wait."

Cats want to be on the beach and in the clubs with these broads at 21-25 while they are young too. Not wait til they are 30+ then dip into the cradle.

Damn good post. How do you smash women without money?

I'd say it's all about valuing yourself, confidence, and mouthpiece. It's Those 3 things are why dudes can't get laid. Simps don't value themselves, they put p*ssy over everything and it shows.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn good post. How do you smash women without money?

I'd say it's all about valuing yourself, confidence, and mouthpiece. It's Those 3 things are why dudes can't get laid. Simps don't value themselves, they put p*ssy over everything and it shows.

Some men don't realize it but the reality is men are just as insecure as women or women are just as insecure as men. Just like some men see a woman on the outside and think "She's beautiful, she dresses well, her body is on point, I wonder if she notices me" broads see a dude and think the same thing. Guys think "she has all these dudes that want her, I wonder if I have a shot" women think the same thing with men.

Spectre

Ace Killer OG
Daps
Or u could just go get them now like wtf?

Baddies out here waiting to get smashed but u want to wait till you're 30+ to step proper

When a hot girl has "options", it's not as many as you think for real

Also she's gonna pick one anyway.....why can't it be u?

Y'all rly overthinking this and putting them on a pedestal

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The post laid it out perfectly..

Build yourself up in your 20s..

When youre older, not only will you be established, but you'll get young and older women..