I Haven't Read A Truer Instagram Caption Yet..

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The post laid it out perfectly..

Build yourself up in your 20s..

When youre older, not only will you be established, but you'll get young and older women..

You're missing the point. .

There are 21 year old dudes fukking these bad ass (great looking) broads while they (the broads) are also 21. There are young 21-25 year old men having fun fukking all these great looking 21-25 yr old broads, in the club, at the beach, in relationships and some guy is waiting on the sideline saying "how do I get some, I'm young and hungry too" and you're saying "Just wait til your older....."

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
It doesnt address how to be 'that guy' that guy who is getting all those women in their prime, while they (the men) and young and hungry.

Those women or girls are getting fukked and guys want to fukk them then, not wait til they are older.

These broads are 21 in the club and guys are 21 too waiting to fukk and get with these broads cause they're getting fukked. This Instagram post doesn't tell them how they can get those women at 21 it's saying "don't worry about it, just wait."

Cats want to be on the beach and in the clubs with these broads at 21-25 while they are young too. Not wait til they are 30+ then dip into the cradle.

There are 21 year old dudes fukking these bad ass (great looking) broads while they (the broads) are also 21. There are young 21-25 year old men having fun fukking all these great looking 21-25 yr old broads, in the club, at the beach, in relationships and some guy is waiting on the sideline saying "how do I get some, I'm young and hungry too" and you're saying "Just wait til your older....."
Hard reality is most nikkas ain't got tha pedigree to be "that nikka", and "that nikka" is tha one most hoes are after. Most young nikkas are average looking and worse with average personalities and insecurities that hinder them from getting at hoes tha way they could (not a diss, just what it is), and most young nikkas ain't got tha money or clout to compensate for those shortcomings, so yeah tha prevailing advice is gonna be "focus on your finances so you can lead with your wallet in your 30s" Some find a way to associate yourself with "that nikka" and eat table scraps left over, but for most it's either that or be content with what you can pull now.

Or trick.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

You can't live "vicariously" through other people..

Mfers who got it, got it..

People tricking money and doing goofball shyt to be with a woman, while other dudes are doing it effortlessly..

You going to rack your brain about bytches?.

Then 10 years later them same nikkas you envy, running around like Stephen Jackson, with 5 kids and 5 BMs..

I don't understand how dudes diss women, yet chase them 24/7..

Thats backwards thinking

KneeGrow.

Superstar
Daps
ND5m60M.jpg

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Hard reality is most nikkas ain't got tha pedigree to be "that nikka", and "that nikka" is tha one most hoes are after. Most young nikkas are average looking and worse with average personalities and insecurities that hinder them from getting at hoes tha way they could (not a diss, just what it is), and most young nikkas ain't got tha money or clout to compensate for those shortcomings, so yeah tha prevailing advice is gonna be "focus on your finances so you can lead with your wallet in your 30s" Some find a way to associate yourself with "that nikka" and eat table scraps left over, but for most it's either that or be content with what you can pull now.

Or trick.

While you're not wrong, that's not what people want to hear.

It's like weight loss and exercise commercials, they don't show people with average results. People that slimmed down and are no longer obese or fat and just look more presentable results. They show broads in bikinis and men with chiseled chests, bulging biceps and 6 pack abs. Those are the results people want.

If you had an office where people came to you and said "hey I'm 21 and I want a girl like this (and pointed to some young Instagram broad)" and you did an evaluation of their lifestyle and their life and came to the conclusion "you just don't have 'it'" or "you don't have the pedigree" they don't want to hear that.

They want a breakdown of what it is, or the pedigree and how to get it. This Instagram post just says "just wait til you're older" .

Going to the club at 22 and 32 are completely fukking different. Partying and hanging out with broads are completely different at 32 and 22.

If you're 21 and you grew up on spongeBob and Victoria justice or whatever and you're with your peers in the club and ariana Grande comes on there's a different vibe than some 32 year old that was like "I was too old for that, but I know who it is"

There's absolutely nothing wrong with being that guy in you're teens and twenties, having fun, having sex and kids with bad bytches. It is a two way street. Most of those same men have kids and meet broads when they are older and washed up too, so in a way they get double the fun.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Funniest thing ever is the old man still at the club. :pachaha:

Breh 50 years old, in a Steve Harvey suit, still trying to pull bytches..

When you run through enough bytches, you'll look back at how much time and money you wasted..

Like all dope dealers who end up working a basic job at 40 y/o..

Just a hamster in a wheel way of living..

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Stop it fam.. so you happy when she’s 30, p*ssy stretched out, post pregnant stomach and 30+ body count rather than shorty in her early 20s, body still on point and in her physical prime?

Get yo azz in the gym and women in their early 20s will be choosing smh.

You can build your body in 1-2 years whereas wealth takes more time.

Blessed I ain’t never had an issue attracting women growing up.

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:heh:my woman and me first date was frfr us walking around the block with a bottle and I met her by accident

It really isn't that hard to get p*ssy without money brehs...

:salute:FACTS

you only get to do this life shyt but once, so do your damndest to make the most out of it. have discipline of course, but you gotta have time to enjoy and take in the world.

Or u could just go get them now like wtf?

Baddies out here waiting to get smashed but u want to wait till you're 30+ to step proper

When a hot girl has "options", it's not as many as you think for real

Also she's gonna pick one anyway.....why can't it be u?

Y'all rly overthinking this and putting them on a pedestal