I Haven't Read A Truer Instagram Caption Yet..

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Stop it fam.. so you happy when she’s 30, p*ssy stretched out, post pregnant stomach and 30+ body count rather than shorty in her early 20s, body still on point and in her physical prime?

Get yo azz in the gym and women in their early 20s will be choosing smh.

You can build your body in 1-2 years whereas wealth takes more time.

Blessed I ain’t never had an issue attracting women growing up.

You never knew a breh who did the most chasing after women in their 20s?

This IG post was for them...

If you can effortlessly get pu$$y, without suffering a loss, this post isn't for you..

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
This is that bluepill bullshyt that thinks it's redpill. :mjlol:

The part that they forgot to tell you is that most bad bytches are NOT single, contrary to popular belief.

The best women get taken off the market before 25.

It's not bad advice, but it doesn't tell the whole story.
ehhhhhhhhhhhh..... Are the best ones all married though?? Not single and married is a big leap.. Breh even factored that in by saying "live in girlfriend"

Think how many straight up dimes you know? How many have kids? How many are actually married? Now all he's saying is, the ones who WERE dimes in their 20s, usually have kids, aren't married and aren't dimes no more... So don't sweat them bytches in their 20s. They'll be there in your 30s and you won't be so pressed...

He's basically just saying relax and let time do it's thing. As I look at 99.9% of the "dimes" from high school and my 20s.... He's damn right. I might see 1-2 really happy in a marriage.. The rest single, being cheated on, or cracking jokes all day, feeling lonely, makings memes about single life, and pretending they cool dying single cause "at least nobody making me a fool"

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is that bluepill bullshyt that thinks it's redpill. :mjlol:

The part that they forgot to tell you is that most bad bytches are NOT single, contrary to popular belief.

The best women get taken off the market before 25.

It's not bad advice, but it doesn't tell the whole story.

Girls turn 21 everyday. By time a guy turns 30 and gets his stuff together there's always new women for him to choose from.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It doesnt address how to be 'that guy' that guy who is getting all those women in their prime, while they (the men) and young and hungry.

Those women or girls are getting fukked and guys want to fukk them then, not wait til they are older.

These broads are 21 in the club and guys are 21 too waiting to fukk and get with these broads cause they're getting fukked. This Instagram post doesn't tell them how they can get those women at 21 it's saying "don't worry about it, just wait."

Cats want to be on the beach and in the clubs with these broads at 21-25 while they are young too. Not wait til they are 30+ then dip into the cradle.
He did speak on this... During the part where some nikka who just wanted fun ends up getting them pregnant lol. Don't be that sucker either. Yea you had her in her prime but now you paying $560 a month for a kid you don't want with a woman you don't want...

All this is saying is bide your time. I don't know about y'all.. But as a man, I'm doing infinitely better than in my 20s. I got a house I live in, a car that's paid off, a great paying job, plenty of free time and free money to travel, buy nice things, have the ability to treat her well.... I eat better, I live better, I workout more, I'm smarter... You think they don't see that too? You don't have to go get the girls from high school. I got access to much better broads than 21-25 spring breakers... I know grown women with money and plenty of hours in the gym. And they might fly me out somewhere or at least have a home for me to sleep in when I get there

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
You never knew a breh who did the most chasing after women in their 20s?

This IG post was for them...

If you can effortlessly get pu$$y, without suffering a loss, this post isn't for you..

yeah that’s really what it is. If you get p*ssy just fine than do you. But I know nikkas that literally aren’t about shyt except chasing p*ssy. Like come on dog it ain’t that serious, just handle ya biz and shyt will take care of itself.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Brehs just gotta work out do self improvement things like read meditate and work on finances, have a purpose in life and quit putting p*ssy on a pedestal

May not be instagram level(them hoes are fantasy in so many ways any way) Your quality and quantity will improve if u do all of the above at any age

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or u could just go get them now like wtf?

Baddies out here waiting to get smashed but u want to wait till you're 30+ to step proper

When a hot girl has "options", it's not as many as you think for real

Also she's gonna pick one anyway.....why can't it be u?

Y'all rly overthinking this and putting them on a pedestal

Right? The whole prospect of dedicating your 20s to be in a good position to get women in your 30s is such a trash idea. I have friends who kept their nose to the grindstone throughout their 20s, are making like $300K plus now at 30, but suck w/ women. You can't buy experience.

You shouldn't spend your 20s chasing p*ssy, but you should at least become acquainted with it so you can have a better working relationship with it later.

The key is to shoot your shots in your 20s, learn the game, and by the time you're 30, 31, you should be running laps around chicks who are 24, 25 years old both mentally and financially.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You can't live "vicariously" through other people..

Yup. You can't live vicariously. You also can't make up for lost time. Dudes is going to Puerto Rico, and cancun during college on spring break, having a fukking blast.

And people are like "don't worry about it, just wait your turn."
So don't sweat them bytches in their 20s. They'll be there in your 30s and you won't be so pressed...

He's basically just saying relax and let time do it's thing. "

Yea you had her in her prime

All this is saying is bide your time.

The guys are the sidelines want these broads in their prime. They want to go to Cancun when they are 21 have fun with 21 year old broads.

The entire dynamic changes when you're 32 hollarin at 22 year olds.

You shouldnt be sweatin broads to the point where your angry and hateful toward them on some incel shyt, but " don't worry about it, wait til your older, wait your turn" isn't good advice. And yea some dudes are just never going to get it, some won't get it in their 20s and even when they turn 30 or 40 will still be a not gettin it ass person.

If your not pullin broads there's a significant chance it's not about your looks, your job or your money, having a house or car...your personality is probably trash.

There's dozens of unattractive people together, having sex, in relationships in their 20's. Plenty of successful stable men in their 30's and up that just can't get p*ssy.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yeah that’s really what it is. If you get p*ssy just fine than do you. But I know nikkas that literally aren’t about shyt except chasing p*ssy. Like come on dog it ain’t that serious, just handle ya biz and shyt will take care of itself.

Exactly..

It'll be times when the fellas are just chilling.. Then a girl pulls up..

You'll always have a breh who's just :ooh: and start wilding out..

Cracking jokes on the guys he was just chill with. Guess he trying to put himself out front.

Then if the girl shows interest in a particular guy, that nikka will start hating.. :dwillhuh:

Like you got dudes who would kill over a bytch..

This IG post is for these type of nikkas..