I inadvertently let my connects at BET/Viacom find out about The Coli...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
That IG Post has 34 Likes

'The Culture Collab' has 64 IG followers, and 4 posts.

WOW! What great CONTENT! Total INFLUENCERS here :russ:

Aight OP be real, how'd you get roped into trying to get the attendance up for this event? Friends of yours? Referral fees?

This man really put the phrase "hidden treasure trove of black media content" and yall still bought it :mjlol: 10 pages of y'all arguing about intellectual property of a Dame Dash smiley.

This thread is a hidden treasure trove of stupidity :mjgrin:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Which one of these kitchen perm'd out hoes from viacom you smashin op? She made you do this huh

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Let the whole world know i rep Zone 4
Next one is Atlanta in November.

They're not doing this very often (which is why I was trying to put y'all on) it's gonna be about once or twice a year depending on if it gains notoriety or not.

Follow the IG to keep up with the conferences.

Definitely interested for November in Atlanta. Let's talk

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
So, long story short my industry friends (All of them are Black) were coming back to my spot and one of them asked to use my MacBook (which was open on TLR).

Next thing I know she's reading the forum and cracking up. Described the site as a "hidden treasure trove of Black media content"

Rookie mistake I know, but it wound up helping all of us out cuz now they're offering Black Coli media content creators an opportunity next week in NYC to build. (it's not just open to Coli brehs obviously but they wanted to extend the opportunity to yall)

Not a lot of people know about this, it's almost a fake secret conference for Black media creators at the Viacom headquarters.

Make no mistake, if you have over 20k daps you are a content creator, people fukk with your POV and it's time you monetize it.

I know there's a lot of brehs with podcasts/YouTube channels etc. that could really benefit from this

2exo6yt.png

RSVP link if you're interested in coming through. (I'll be there too if y'all wanna build)

The Culture Collab - Splash

Follow the IG account (these are my homegirls so don't violate. :ufdup:)

Tag any brehs that do media, this is a potentially a big opportunity for us to make money doing shyt we do on the coli for free. :yeshrug:

*In b4 nikkas say Viacom is white owned so none of this matters. :troll:

Stay home while the rest of us network with young Black millennials.:manny:

hey hook me up with them I have a TV show i want to pitch that'll work.

Icantspell

#freedaguys
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO FOREVER
Blogging is easy bringing in traffic is the hard part. Doesn't seem like they would know how to bring in traffic looking at their Social Media.

Giselle

Daps
if you have over 20k daps you are a content creator
Shouldn't it be "If you have over X amount of featured threads, you are a content creator". That makes much more sense. Just because someone gets dapped a lot for posting a smilie or a popular point of view (even if its ignorant), doesn't mean they're a content creator. All they are doing is commenting, they didn't create anything. & if they were paid to make a thread, it more than likely wouldn't get many views as someone who already has lots of featured threads and knows how to get them.

& why is it only in New York?

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Thread has ran its course, RSVP is full, and Coli nikkas don't appreciate anything.

:yeshrug:

They doing this every other month around the country to help Black media content creators, but I'm not making any more threads to announce them.

Wouldn't want y'all getting "muzzled" and "exploited" :troll:

@Barnett114 please lock.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.