I just heard demonic voices talking to me

Daps
Reppin
₩est Side of Chicago
Kinda long read

So I been up since 1am because i went to sleep early around 6pm
So im just up chilling,browsing the coli.
I finally dose off around 4ish
Im having this dream where I go in this church/candy store I went to everyday that's down the street from my childhood home.
I order some nachos and the lady put some weird shyt on it.idk what it was but I told her i didn't want that,to make it over
She was acting like she didn't want to so
My childhood landlord was there for some reason and told her to redo it.as she pouring the cheese on she started shaking real hard.not like a human shake or seizure but real fast and hard.robotic-like:wtf:she ran to the back,the church part.then all a sudden people started coming in the store shaking like that:damn:
So I ran out and down the street to my old house.they chasing me down still shaking
Now we in the house and more and more shaking people coming in.they faces real ugly,almost distorted.im looking and calling out for my son and my grandma(passed in 2013)to get us the hell outta there.then they started going crazy,tearing up the house,furniture flying around,trying to get to me and attack and all of a sudden it went black and then I woke up.my eyes were open

Here's where it get more creepy.its hard to explain.it felt like all of a sudden my head sinked into the bed like quick sand but it didn't move.part of my back went paralyzed.i felt a weird pressure.i felt my body vibrating a bit where the pressure was at.it was a weird tense feeling i cant explain.i try to move but cant.im woke the whole time.then i heard a lady voice.soft delicate.the kind that'll put u in a trance.i couldn't hear exactly everything she was saying cuz it sounded like the ear she was talking in was pressed down hard on my pillow.i heard something like trying to recruit me.convincing me,telling me to follow and do something.something about getting light or enlightened.then the voice slowly transitioned from the lady voice to this deep scary angry demonic voice almost yelling saying i need to do it.idk wat it is but everything suddenly went away as my son was waking up,climbing on me.i know I was conscious cuz Im looking at him in my peripheral view as he started moving towards me as everything stopped

I done experienced sleep paralysis a few times where im woke but can't move but i never heard any voices.im beyond fukking shook:damn:I can't stop thinking about it:sadbron:
Was it all apart of the dream:lupe:
Did a demon really come to me:wtf:
Did a demon possess me:damn:

Anybody else ever experience some shyt like this????

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Once I learned Brazillian Jiujitsu even demons knew a werewolf or a weirdo with glowing eyes wasn't going to be enough to shake me in my dreams.

I straight man handle nightmares with bjj. shyts in my DNA

The shyt I consider nightmares these days would probably shatter your sanity and have you waking up to be an model citizen

After a while they start getting curious :shaq:
SBdhuda.jpg

Wanna know if the Brazillian Jiujitsu hip rumors are true

Last edited:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Kinda long read

So I been up since 1am because i went to sleep early around 6pm
So im just up chilling,browsing the coli.
I finally dose off around 4ish
Im having this dream where I go in this church/candy store I went to everyday that's down the street from my childhood home.
I order some nachos and the lady put some weird shyt on it.idk what it was but I told her i didn't want that,to make it over
She was acting like she didn't want to so
My childhood landlord was there for some reason and told her to redo it.as she pouring the cheese on she started shaking real hard.not like a human shake or seizure but real fast and hard.robotic-like:wtf:she ran to the back,the church part.then all a sudden people started coming in the store shaking like that:damn:
So I ran out and down the street to my old house.they chasing me down still shaking
Now we in the house and more and more shaking people coming in.they faces real ugly,almost distorted.im looking and calling out for my son and my grandma(passed in 2013)to get us the hell outta there.then they started going crazy,tearing up the house,furniture flying around,trying to get to me and attack and all of a sudden it went black and then I woke up.my eyes were open

Here's where it get more creepy.its hard to explain.it felt like all of a sudden my head sinked into the bed like quick sand but it didn't move.part of my back went paralyzed.i felt a weird pressure.i felt my body vibrating a bit where the pressure was at.it was a weird tense feeling i cant explain.i try to move but cant.im woke the whole time.then i heard a lady voice.soft delicate.the kind that'll put u in a trance.i couldn't hear exactly everything she was saying cuz it sounded like the ear she was talking in was pressed down hard on my pillow.i heard something like trying to recruit me.convincing me,telling me to follow and do something.something about getting light or enlightened.then the voice slowly transitioned from the lady voice to this deep scary angry demonic voice almost yelling saying i need to do it.idk wat it is but everything suddenly went away as my son was waking up,climbing on me.i know I was conscious cuz Im looking at him in my peripheral view as he started moving towards me as everything stopped

I done experienced sleep paralysis a few times where im woke but can't move but i never heard any voices.im beyond fukking shook:damn:I can't stop thinking about it:sadbron:
Was it all apart of the dream:lupe:
Did a demon really come to me:wtf:
Did a demon possess me:damn:

Anybody else ever experience some shyt like this????
Sounds like my so called sleep paralysis episodes jumbled together, I've told stories of sleep my beliefs on sleep paralysis; and how at times during these episodes my spirit was projected from my body and I saw people selling over their souls to the devil, they were trying to recruit me for whatever reason