I just heard demonic voices talking to me

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
didnt read but u probably have schizophrenia

and since the black community has historically been knee deep in religion for centuries you're interpreting it as something supernatural

Go see a therapist and see if u can get on some type of medication before it gets worse

Big Brown Areola

Young Soul
Daps
Kinda long read

So I been up since 1am because i went to sleep early around 6pm
So im just up chilling,browsing the coli.
I finally dose off around 4ish
Im having this dream where I go in this church/candy store I went to everyday that's down the street from my childhood home.
I order some nachos and the lady put some weird shyt on it.idk what it was but I told her i didn't want that,to make it over
She was acting like she didn't want to so
My childhood landlord was there for some reason and told her to redo it.as she pouring the cheese on she started shaking real hard.not like a human shake or seizure but real fast and hard.robotic-like:wtf:she ran to the back,the church part.then all a sudden people started coming in the store shaking like that:damn:
So I ran out and down the street to my old house.they chasing me down still shaking
Now we in the house and more and more shaking people coming in.they faces real ugly,almost distorted.im looking and calling out for my son and my grandma(passed in 2013)to get us the hell outta there.then they started going crazy,tearing up the house,furniture flying around,trying to get to me and attack and all of a sudden it went black and then I woke up.my eyes were open

Here's where it get more creepy.its hard to explain.it felt like all of a sudden my head sinked into the bed like quick sand but it didn't move.part of my back went paralyzed.i felt a weird pressure.i felt my body vibrating a bit where the pressure was at.it was a weird tense feeling i cant explain.i try to move but cant.im woke the whole time.then i heard a lady voice.soft delicate.the kind that'll put u in a trance.i couldn't hear exactly everything she was saying cuz it sounded like the ear she was talking in was pressed down hard on my pillow.i heard something like trying to recruit me.convincing me,telling me to follow and do something.something about getting light or enlightened.then the voice slowly transitioned from the lady voice to this deep scary angry demonic voice almost yelling saying i need to do it.idk wat it is but everything suddenly went away as my son was waking up,climbing on me.i know I was conscious cuz Im looking at him in my peripheral view as he started moving towards me as everything stopped

I done experienced sleep paralysis a few times where im woke but can't move but i never heard any voices.im beyond fukking shook:damn:I can't stop thinking about it:sadbron:
Was it all apart of the dream:lupe:
Did a demon really come to me:wtf:
Did a demon possess me:damn:

Anybody else ever experience some shyt like this????
Come sleep with me, I'll protect you. :o:

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps
Kinda long read

So I been up since 1am because i went to sleep early around 6pm
So im just up chilling,browsing the coli.
I finally dose off around 4ish
Im having this dream where I go in this church/candy store I went to everyday that's down the street from my childhood home.
I order some nachos and the lady put some weird shyt on it.idk what it was but I told her i didn't want that,to make it over
She was acting like she didn't want to so
My childhood landlord was there for some reason and told her to redo it.as she pouring the cheese on she started shaking real hard.not like a human shake or seizure but real fast and hard.robotic-like:wtf:she ran to the back,the church part.then all a sudden people started coming in the store shaking like that:damn:
So I ran out and down the street to my old house.they chasing me down still shaking
Now we in the house and more and more shaking people coming in.they faces real ugly,almost distorted.im looking and calling out for my son and my grandma(passed in 2013)to get us the hell outta there.then they started going crazy,tearing up the house,furniture flying around,trying to get to me and attack and all of a sudden it went black and then I woke up.my eyes were open

Here's where it get more creepy.its hard to explain.it felt like all of a sudden my head sinked into the bed like quick sand but it didn't move.part of my back went paralyzed.i felt a weird pressure.i felt my body vibrating a bit where the pressure was at.it was a weird tense feeling i cant explain.i try to move but cant.im woke the whole time.then i heard a lady voice.soft delicate.the kind that'll put u in a trance.i couldn't hear exactly everything she was saying cuz it sounded like the ear she was talking in was pressed down hard on my pillow.i heard something like trying to recruit me.convincing me,telling me to follow and do something.something about getting light or enlightened.then the voice slowly transitioned from the lady voice to this deep scary angry demonic voice almost yelling saying i need to do it.idk wat it is but everything suddenly went away as my son was waking up,climbing on me.i know I was conscious cuz Im looking at him in my peripheral view as he started moving towards me as everything stopped

I done experienced sleep paralysis a few times where im woke but can't move but i never heard any voices.im beyond fukking shook:damn:I can't stop thinking about it:sadbron:
Was it all apart of the dream:lupe:
Did a demon really come to me:wtf:
Did a demon possess me:damn:

Anybody else ever experience some shyt like this????
bruh :mjlol::dead::dead: I had to exit out of the browser and laugh for five minutes at this :heh:

But auditory hallucinations are common with sleep paralysis breh. U good.....or u not :merchant:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Check for cancer

Actually, this is a legit possibility it was a man I believe recently who was hearing voices and turned out he had cancer.
giphy.gif
Yall nikkas AINT shyt

TillWeDie

All Star
Daps
We got another thread on here like this

For those who say sleep paralysis which we almost all have experienced...has anybody ever had a pleasant or happy sleep paralysis dream?

Why are they creepy or involving some dark presence? I haven't had one in a few years...what causes them ?

Why did I have them frequently back in 2009 and now haven't had one in 3 to 4 years? I live in different area now too

so many common experience worldwide without people talking to each other about them

Last edited: