FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
If a chick has any "play brothers/cousins" she's automatically unwifeable.
bytch you either got real biological brothers or cousins. *and sometimes these hoes fukkin they cuzzn cuz he was married into the family :upsetfavre:*

:camby:

Ain't no way in Hell she gone be loyal to yo ass.
:mjlol:

@Jahmal @Emperor_ReinScarf @kevm3

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If she a play male family member most likely she has so called male friends I.e. friends with benefits who won't judge her for her fukkin them

She just loose that ain't worth marrying then.

Docaveli

Banned
Daps
If u looking to have a peaceful and stress free marriage or relationship, u gun have to move to a country or continent where their are gender roles. Long as u in this society ain't no such thing as a good woman, most people don't realize it but this country is a woman's country, men might think they run it, but women control it so even if u think u win today, the woman gun always win the race, they have too many resources to fall back on free of charge while a man has to pay his way in.

Best thing I can tell you with authority is take care of Yourself, get assets, not liabilities, keep pushing, get u a life partner, chill with her here and there, have ur own free time and just live bruh. Everybody don't got to get married man, they say is somebody for everybody but what they mean is we all settle because that somebody for me or u might be in a whole different continent and the chances of u and that person being in the right place at the right time are slim to none.

The Don

The Illest
Daps
Reppin
P-Town
bytch you either got real biological brothers or cousins. *and sometimes these hoes fukkin they cuzzn cuz he was married into the family :upsetfavre:*

:why:Is this supposed to be deep or something?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Im a playbrother. Known the girl since i was 6 and our parents worked together. Spent summers together and i can probably count on hands and feet how many times weved hugged in over 25 years. :manny: When she gets a man you just have to know your boundaries becuase obviously ol boy is going to feel a way about a man kickin it with a girl hes interested in.