I lived in Chicago for years and I've never been to a mall there

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Im sure 99.9 percent of the black population in Chicago land area been to either evergreen,ford city,Chicago ridge,north riverside,Lincoln mall,orland and river oaks before in their lifetime breh is on his own :mjlol:

Lmaooo, aye idk the malls like that. Thought bro was strictly talking downtown tbh

Like here, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of ppl ain't touch downtown bc of the restricted bus routes and the laws, but may have touched keystone or castleton surprisingly.

Don't do bro like that lmao smh

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
Evergreen Plaza
River Oaks
Lincoln Mail

Lincoln mall should still be open :snoop:Westfield wanted to buy Lincoln mall but Matteson wanted to rent the mall instead of Westfield owning it:snoop: that water park and hotel will save river oaks if hood niqqas don’t ruined it:francis:

Everything that was over that way left. JC Penny & Target we’re always busy and left. Now they left them with a empty parking lot. Last time I was out that way they built a big furniture store and a Pete’s. It’s cool, but it’s a lot money out that way. They can afford to shop at a nice ass mall.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I was just reminiscing on my years growing up on the South Side of Chicago and I just realized that we never went to the mall

:ohhh:
We always went to this local spot on 87th St to get clothes and shoes. And there was another black owned store close by to get video games and appliances. The furthest we would drive is to Moo and Oink's for some food

I don't even know what the name of the mall is in Chicago. The first mall I went to was Mall of America in Minnesota later on

Is that normal or were my family just outliers

How old are you?

Only asking because it sounds like you came of age after evergreen plaza.
If you came up after evergreen was done.

I can understand how and why you made this post.

Art Barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
When I was busting down this female from Chicago back in college she always talked about some mall out in Skokie .

Ain’t never talked about Chicago spots .. this thread bright back some memories I had locked :whew: :whew: :whew:

Skokie mall was the shyt in like the mid nineties.

Art Barr