I made a Brazilian music playlist for y'all to relax to

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
I know a lot of these joints good looks op, I think I own just about everything Tim Maia produced.

I see Jose Mauro, Marcos Valle, Milton Nascimento on there too :whoo:

Andre Lins - Modo Livre :wow:
Beautiful stuff isn't it ?:wow:It's my premier study music next to lofi. And not Brazilian but I recently discovered Victor Jara. That man's is amazing:wow:

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
Beautiful stuff isn't it ?:wow:It's my premier study music next to lofi. And not Brazilian but I recently discovered Victor Jara. That man's is amazing:wow:

Check out music from Valenzuela circa 1970 in fact 70's music around the globe is something else, love the fact my pops was a selecta, he put me on to some fly shyt as a youngin, still does even now.

DeeezNuts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Manhattan, NY
I fukks with this.. but fam… you got some more uptempo shyt.. like newer shyt… my shorty Brazilian and damn near all the time.. the joints she listens to.. I have no fukkin idea.. and I damn sure ain’t trying have her make me a playlist

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Dope, never heard of most of this stuff. I haven't listened to much of any Brazilian music. Rep.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
I fukks with this.. but fam… you got some more uptempo shyt.. like newer shyt… my shorty Brazilian and damn near all the time.. the joints she listens to.. I have no fukkin idea.. and I damn sure ain’t trying have her make me a playlist

she a foreign or domestic?