I never saw this Mike Tyson Ring Entrance...

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Foreman version 1 looked pretty scary as well.

Allegedly when don king was trying to set up a tyson foreman version 2 fight, tyson's words to king were 'if you love him so much, you fight the motherfukker,he's a fukking animal'.I can;'t imagine what foreman was like to be in the ring with if tyson thought he an animal .Tyson also thought that foreman was a bit of a scam artist in his book , when foreman came back in version two form, fat looking out of shape ,slow , tyson claimed that it was all a big scam, to give other younger boxers an illusion that he would be an easy pay day,when in fact ,he wasn't nearly as shot as he pretended.

That is why I reckon tyson never fought foreman,he never trusted king and I think he thought king and foreman were going to scam him somehow. He also remembered the only man who gave a damn about him, cus d'mato,telling tyson never to fight foreman because foremans style was all wrong for him.

Foreman's strengths were his size, jab, and power. Those are attributes that don't leave a man with age.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This would scare the shyt out of me brehs

tumblr_ma3o8c6sGW1rvq3r3o1_500.gif

Nervous nikkas ain't doing that.
I bet McNeely was thinking "what the fukk did I get myself into" the whole time. Mike looked like a how a Lion's eyes glaze over when they spot prey.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Really? That's one of the most famous ring walks..incredible aura.
Also his post prison ring walks were bad too..
Word
DMX intro versus Botha even had the announcer shook...:russ:@ Tyson entering to some scary imposing music...

Personal favorite...

Tupac- ambitionz

I remember this fight taking place the same night as the Jeter flip play...I was flipping channels back and forth, between innings and almost missed the flip because of this intro...

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be fair, mike spinks was already placed as one of the greatest light heavyweights of all time..nuff said.
But he was never a convincing Heavyweight. I think he was semi retired till they made him comeback to fight Tyson so that Tyson could be the lineal champ.
Spinks wanted NO parts of Tyson

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Foreman version 1 looked pretty scary as well.

Allegedly when don king was trying to set up a tyson foreman version 2 fight, tyson's words to king were 'if you love him so much, you fight the motherfukker,he's a fukking animal'.I can;'t imagine what foreman was like to be in the ring with if tyson thought he an animal .Tyson also thought that foreman was a bit of a scam artist in his book , when foreman came back in version two form, fat looking out of shape ,slow , tyson claimed that it was all a big scam, to give other younger boxers an illusion that he would be an easy pay day,when in fact ,he wasn't nearly as shot as he pretended.

That is why I reckon tyson never fought foreman,he never trusted king and I think he thought king and foreman were going to scam him somehow. He also remembered the only man who gave a damn about him, cus d'mato,telling tyson never to fight foreman because foremans style was all wrong for him.

Tyson and Cus use to watch old fights and Cus told Tyson that he, with his style, could not beat George Foreman. They were probably watching Foreman/Frazier.