I never saw this Mike Tyson Ring Entrance...

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
butch lewis looking shook…

in hindsight, tyson was a small heavyweight, and i wouldnt rank him ahead of lennox lewis historically.
Then you have no idea what your talking about, Lewis was never the champ Tyson was, not as dominant nor as consistent prime wise..Tyson is the last heavyweight to be p4p which is unheard of for a heavyweight..Unified the titles in the ring..last heavyweight to do that..not picking them out of trash cans..unfied the titles then went back and beat the guys they beat...Cleaned out the division top to bottom..put in almost 10 defenses in 3 yrs...I can keep going..Its a reason Tyson is considered the last great heavyweight..

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Then you have no idea what your talking about, Lewis was never the champ Tyson was, not as dominant nor as consistent prime wise..Tyson is the last heavyweight to be p4p which is unheard of for a heavyweight..Unified the titles in the ring..last heavyweight to do that..not picking them out of trash cans..unfied the titles then went back and beat the guys they beat...Cleaned out the division top to bottom..put in almost 10 defenses in 3 yrs...I can keep going..Its a reason Tyson is considered the last great heavyweight..
what in the? you place tyson ahead of lennox fukking lewis?
Lewis who has a greater resume than Mike and avenged his loses..OK.

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes I place Tyson ahead of Lewis..Avenging a loss means nothing when he shouldn't have lost in the first place..by one punch no less..drawing even with Rahman and Mccall isn't something to be proud of..then dropping titles rather than face his mandatories..also the constant suing of fighters and picking titles out of the trash...Beating Tyson retreads isnt what makes a great champ..and beating a over the hill Holyfield and fat coke head inactive Tyson isnt enough to put you ahead of Tyson or Holyfield for that matter..Sorry but when you rate great champs you rate them prime for prime and Lewis doesnt stack up ...now tell me Lewis resume so I can pick that shyt apart..its a reason he wasnt considered great until he beat Tyson and then tried to sue Tyson to get him back in the ring..same Tyson who went on to lose 2 of his next 3 fights before retiring for good...

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldnt have a problem putting Holyfield above Tyson or vice versa but the steroid thing knocks him a little imo

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

this will never get old :mjcry:

Cac like "Tyson entering to some scary, imposing music :merchant: "

:deadmanny:

It was like X made this song for Mike :wow:

And I would've like to see a prime Tyson vs. Foreman... but Foreman was a legit monster. Tyson was just compact, fast, and hard to hit... Like a more mobile Frazier imo.

But I can see Foreman winning that

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only fighters I can see taking out a prime Tyson is either Ali or Holyfield...anyone else I can see getting dogged within 5 rounds..People tend to rate him on the last few years of his career after prison and think thats how he always fought...the young motivated Tyson was a wrecking ball, a complete pressure fighter with power in both hands and defense that made him hard to hit..

watch this..

this is what Lewis and the rest would have to deal with...not a fat inactive fighter who could barely go 3 rounds and was a head hunter ..