I really do see how the markOfTheBeast could..

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a religious guy, but I can really see how the mark of the beast could be introduced into society.:francis:

From what i remember, you would need 666 or some random sht like that on your forehead or arm to do transactions in the "end times". Or else the world would shut you out.:mjcry:

When I was younger, I thought that enforcing that on a planet was crazy talk, until these masks started rolling out. Now stores in my area will not let you buy food or necessities without the digits N-95 stapled to your head(through your mask).:hhh:.

Irregardless of whether you think Covid is a flu or something serious, these cacs can soooo easily freeze you out of the market-place its not even funny:ld:.

TLDR,

Random mid-day thought:
If they ever introduce that mark of the beast, we are fcked. :damn:

Daps
Reppin
ATL paid.. Cali blazed
I mean why would u have a face mask other than n95 anyway?.. That otha shyt don't work.. It won't be stamp on tha forehead or arm it'll be a chip inserted on ur body and that'll be tha only way to access anything.. If u don't get down youll starve.. Its slowly being implemented as we speak.. If u don't believe in something now is the time to start

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You have already seen during covid how many places are no longer accepting cash just debit or credit

It could be something as simple as if you don't have this vaccine/mark or whatever you can no longer be sold goods etc or earn a living

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Whatever it is.....you won't be able to buy or sell..... More than likely that's computer based. You'd live off the grid if not, but that will be extremely difficult to do and not be caught. Basically you choose to live for Satan or die for God. A real test of your faith, when most will choose this temporary life on earth.

Lamar Givens

Spitting truth you can’t handle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yeshua
These stay at home orders and curfews are tests to see just how obedient people are.

When you have police, the National guard and military called in quickly to make sure citizens are STAYING INSIDE their own homes it baffles me how some people really don’t believe we’re 1 pandemic or war away from total domination from the POWERS THAT BE :yeshrug:

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
am not gonna go into it, but the tech is there. the tech itself is not the mark of the beast just a tool.the mark itself is more will be looked at as a benefit or a want:francis:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Whatever it is.....you won't be able to buy or sell..... More than likely that's computer based. You'd live off the grid if not, but that will be extremely difficult to do and not be caught. Basically you choose to live for Satan or die for God. A real test of your faith, when most will choose this temporary life on earth.

i'ma die for God
kwashikor then death

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Yeah breh a mask to help save others is the mark of the beast:troll:

What if life didn't revolve around you and what you are doing. Masks aren't just for you but for others as well. This is my problem with religion, when you already believe in magic other magic doesn't seem to far fetched. :scust:

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a religious guy, but I can really see how the mark of the beast could be introduced into society.:francis:

From what i remember, you would need 666 or some random sht like that on your forehead or arm to do transactions in the "end times". Or else the world would shut you out.:mjcry:

When I was younger, I thought that enforcing that on a planet was crazy talk, until these masks started rolling out. Now stores in my area will not let you buy food or necessities without the digits N-95 stapled to your head(through your mask).:hhh:.

Irregardless of whether you think Covid is a flu or something serious, these cacs can soooo easily freeze you out of the market-place its not even funny:ld:.

TLDR,

Random mid-day thought:
If they ever introduce that mark of the beast, we are fcked. :damn:
That's when Click & Shipt would come into play.