I really do see how the markOfTheBeast could..

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Once the Temple is rebuilt in Jerusalem, you know we're close. The Ant-Christ has to commit an action called "The Abomination of Desolation" in the Temple by claiming to be God. This is why Israel is important to watch in the End Times.
You got me curious now. What would be preventing the temple from being rebuilt now? Or even earlier?

Seems like that would be step one for a Jewish people

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
You got me curious now. What would be preventing the temple from being rebuilt now? Or even earlier?

Seems like that would be step one for a Jewish people

What is believed to be the Temple Mount where the former Temples stood is under the control of Muslims..... Some type of deal is going to have to be made more than likely.

And really it just hasn't been time yet. But the Jews have all of the things they will use in the Temple ready at this point, so it more than likely will be some time soon. One thing they needed was a pure red heifer to sacrifice in order to follow their ritual of worshipping in the Temple. They recently were able to find that, so it's looking close to time for a rebuild. They have been pushing to rebuild it for a while.

King Frost

Stay Frosty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North Pole
m.o.b is your ssn and mandatory china virus vaccine
certain countries/states/universities will not let you in unless you have a "clean" bill of health

BrownBunny

All Star
Daps
Whatever it is.....you won't be able to buy or sell..... More than likely that's computer based. You'd live off the grid if not, but that will be extremely difficult to do and not be caught. Basically you choose to live for Satan or die for God. A real test of your faith, when most will choose this temporary life on earth.
If they don’t say outright that it’s the “mark”, could it be the “mark”? Why would God allow it to play out like a guessing game? You can’t buy anything without cash or various different cards, Apple Pay is already readily available, how are those things not the “mark” then? I just don’t understand the logic.
:mindblown:

Also, if you were a good Christian, you wouldn’t even be here for all of that? Right? The rapture predates the “mark”.

Daps
Cats are going to be talking about this 666 bullshyt 500-1000 years from now.

"The End Times are coming soon." - Some con artists in 2992 AD

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
If they don’t say outright that it’s the “mark”, could it be the “mark”? Why would God allow it to play out like a guessing game? You can’t buy anything without cash or various different cards, Apple Pay is already readily available, how are those things not the “mark” then? I just don’t understand the logic.

Also, if you were a good Christian, you wouldn’t even be here for all of that? Right? The rapture predates the “mark”.

The mark is just part of it. You are going to have to pledge allegiance to the Anti-Christ to have the mark.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

There's a lot of interpretations of whether or not proper Christians will still be here for that. The rapture philosophy was really popularized by the movie/book series.

Old school theologians and many current protestant heads believe that the 1st 7 years of end times will be experienced by ALL living people. Meaning the saved would probably get to see the AC, then they get raptured before plagues, dragons, and angels with trumpets show up.

The 2nd wave will be the people "Left Behind" who get a 2nd chance(but must go through hell on earth) .

As for your first question. Its always been a guessing game. There is some kid in Spain wondering whether Catholics go to heaven, while a mormon kid accross the world is wondering whether he goes to heaven:yeshrug:.

This sht was never really spelled out. Everyone assumes whatever sect they are in is the correct sect, same story with the mark.:francis:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
None of you are getting raptured or going to heaven.

John 1:18 (KJV)
No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared [him].