I saw this old school picture on XXL instagram yesterday and all I could do was sigh

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
young_thug_lil_uzi_vert_mlsnpl.jpg

Those overalls are cute.... But that's not even a girl wearing it... :sadbron:
Dudes can wear overalls lol

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
:francis:Not like those. And look how his shirt is fitted in a way only a fake chested chick can pull off. He has the frame of an African female model:francis:
Those overalls look regular to me , not as baggy as DMX's but the same look and that shirt is some new style that dudes wear

Daps
Reppin
NULL
ONE THiNG YOU GOTTA REALiZE iS THUG, UZi, YACHTY AND THE REST ARE NOT THE ONLY RAPPERS ON THE COME UP. iF YOU ONLY PAY ATTENTiON TO THE BLOGS THEN MAYBE, BUT THERES ALOT OF DOPE shyt OUT THERE. THAT DOESNT FiT iNTO THAT "BLONDE DREAD WEiRDO" RHETORiC YOU JUST MENTiONED.

OnlyInCalifornia

Southern California/Vegas
Daps
Reppin
The Coli's 420th member
I am tired of these threads because you can find questionable photos from the 90s too.

Are we going to pretend BUSTA RHYMES wasn't dressing like an Asian girl before both Young Thug and Lil Kim?

images

vmas-busta-rhymes.jpg

2b9b9e45efc861c1876e696f80a34828.jpg

Here are just 3 of MANY examples of Busta wearing girls clothes and being suspect. Does that mean all of the 90s was like that?

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
Nowadays nikkas is either gay or super violent and retarded.

How come there hasnt been a regular black male superstar in the game since Drake and Cole n Kendrick? Why all these new nikkas so fukking animated like lil cartoon characters? How come none of these nikkas can speak coherent sentences in their interviews?

these lil nikkas only be like 19-21 and are already mumbling idiots addicted to xanny's and percocets and codeine.

Even Wayne was regular as hell at 21

10:31

Superstar
Daps

Don't take the bait.. I'm ashamed that some of my peers chose to be narrow minded and attack yall..

Your generation is special.. The music is special..

We had our moment and now it's yall time to rock...

Uzi
Thug
21 Savage

Just stand out in my mid off top..

Ignore them nikkas man

I am tired of these threads because you can find questionable photos from the 90s too.

Are we going to pretend BUSTA RHYMES wasn't dressing like an Asian girl before both Young Thug and Lil Kim?

images

vmas-busta-rhymes.jpg

2b9b9e45efc861c1876e696f80a34828.jpg

Here are just 3 of MANY examples of Busta wearing girls clothes and being suspect. Does that mean all of the 90s was like that?

Yup. Andre 300 too but I'm :sas2:

Terrance Curtis Beasley

These ni*gas claim Top 5 but we OVOK
Daps
Nowadays nikkas is either gay or super violent and retarded.

How come there hasnt been a regular black male superstar in the game since Drake and Cole n Kendrick? Why all these new nikkas so fukking animated like lil cartoon characters? How come none of these nikkas can speak coherent sentences in their interviews?

But Kirby, Cole and Kendrick are hot NOW. this is their era :dwillhuh: