I see so many couples delivering Uber Eats together...

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
You get the notification that so and so has picked up your order and then when you go and meet them they got their girl/man in the car with em. It makes me wonder, is that the tell tale sign of a solid relationship in 2019??? :dwillhuh:

Tell your girl you're making deliveries tonight and want her to come... see what she says :youngsabo:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I see it all the time. They gotta be getting little money using 2 ppl

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
It’s more efficient bro. Think about it, you have a driver to save you from having to find parking in tough spots.

for instance in New Orleans you get a lot of orders in the French quarters and it’s no where to park to go get the food
fukk all that :unimpressed:

If your girl ain't willing to do Uber Eats with you, she's probably willing or already cheating on you :ufdup:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I read the thread title completely different than the way OP meant it until I read the op. Thought he meant ordering together. Was about to say what's wrong with that.

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
If the couple was doing Uber eats separately they could be making double the money in the same amount of time. This only makes sense if they only have one car or the other person has nothing going on in their life.