I see so many couples delivering Uber Eats together...

Daps
Bad bytch dropped my shyt off the other day. Hopped out a new model Acura TLX. Latina with a spandex sweatsuit on.

IF I was single......

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Outside of ordering Chinese food or Pizza, I literally don't understand the concept of trusting random strangers to deliver your food for you :yeshrug:

HDiron

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
I’ve seen it as well. I don’t like Uber eats, or any delivery app really. Sometimes food is missing and what not. The drivers always get lost where I live. I rather just go get my own food and eat it hot right there where I’m ordering from. You know it’s crazy that we can literally get anything delivered to us, we don’t have to leave our houses anymore. Food, groceries, anything you order online, imagine how it’ll be years from now.:sadcam::manny:

sunny80

All Star
Daps
It’s fukked up when college professors are doing this shyt to supplement their income, I think it’s the sign of a weak economy.
What type of college professor? Adjunct professors at community colleges do not make much money and can barely survive off their salary.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Got in a uber and nikka had his girl in the car. They was smoking weed and we ended up going to liquor store together. Most random uber ride home from work.

Deflatedhoopdreams

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Rucker
I’ve seen it as well. I don’t like Uber eats, or any delivery app really. Sometimes food is missing and what not. The drivers always get lost where I live. I rather just go get my own food and eat it hot right there where I’m ordering from. You know it’s crazy that we can literally get anything delivered to us, we don’t have to leave our houses anymore. Food, groceries, anything you order online, imagine how it’ll be years from now.:sadcam::manny:

I love having the option. What’s the problem??

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
I don’t give a shyt to be honest. What trips me out though is when I get an order picked up by a bicycle and then dude gets to my crib fast as shyt and he’s actually in a scooter :skip:. I can’t even hate on it.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the couple was doing Uber eats separately they could be making double the money in the same amount of time. This only makes sense if they only have one car or the other person has nothing going on in their life.
Or they simply like hanging out together. :yeshrug:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
As long as this nikka aint smoking blunts over my food , or digging in my bag for fries and whatnot .. I guess Im cool with it . :yeshrug:

But he probably is .. :stopitslime:

Thats who i see mostly do it to weedhead couples:russ:....its an expensive habit especially if you live in an area where it fluctuates...

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outside of ordering Chinese food or Pizza, I literally don't understand the concept of trusting random strangers to deliver your food for you :yeshrug:
At least when they work for the store there’s some accountability. Random people bringing your food is pretty weird. I’ve even hear people using other people name to do it for different reasons.