I Think We Should Just Deport The Migrants To Spain.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I think we should just send them to Spain until their paperwork for asylum is sorted out.

If they're sent to Mexico they just hop the fence again.

I doubt Spain can clap back when an aircraft carrier full of amigos pulls up.

European birthrate are low anyway and no language barrier.

Win win.

BobbyWojak

Superstar
Daps
tr9JryR.jpg

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I think we should just send them to Spain until their paperwork for asylum is sorted out.

If they're sent to Mexico they just hop the fence again.

I doubt Spain can clap back when an aircraft carrier full of amigos pulls up.

European birthrate are low anyway and no language barrier.

Win win.
I think they are a little busy right now.

Spain is ironically dealing with it's own influx of black people and arabs from Africa who don't speak Spanish.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
:comeon: I'm sure New Yorkers would like this idea on the table.

F those colonizers. Their chickens can go home to roost.
Don't read American history brehs

The southern states they would have to pass through if they were going by foot are territories that America stole from Mexico and never bothered to change the names.

We literally have a place called New Mexico and cacs there are telling Spanish speaking immigrants to get out :mjlol:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No amount of laws or redirection of migrants will stop somebody who is desperate , broke , and thinks El Paso or London or Athens is heaven on earth from coming to the first world.

I mean you got folks literally crossing oceans and seas in rubber inflatable boats. By now, pretty much everyone on earth has seen Titanic, so imagine the mindset of somebody who gets on a rubber raft , knowing damn well how dangerous it is, to come to the first world. Similar parallels exist for folks crossing jungles to get here.

In all seriousness the only fix to global migration is to invest in these places so locals don't need to leave. It's not even that hard. The issue is that all the global productive capacity is concentrated in the first world. We can undo that any time we feel like it. Think of how post war Japan or 90s Korea or 00s china was uplifted because the west exported their production to these places. We are doing something similar with Vietnam currently.

In practical terms, Literally moving a few Ford plants to El Salvador or opening an apple office in Damascus could double the gdp of these places. Now imagine if Europe and China joined in and spread Mercedes plants, nestle plants, or Alibaba tech offices

China's current global position is proof that you don't even need regime change to stabilize these countries. Just need economic opportunity from developed nations

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

The southern states they would have to pass through if they were going by foot are territories that America stole from Mexico and never bothered to change the names.

We literally have a place called New Mexico and cacs there are telling Spanish speaking immigrants to get out :mjlol:
Exactly

Give them their land back …

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State

I'm well aware of this...

But no one in the America's would speak Spanish if Spaniards didn't bring it.

Most Latinos say they're wyte and they speak spanish..... send them home.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I think the government needs to have a serious discussion with its citizens about amnesty. There’s no way they deport all of these migrants/illegals/asylum seekers. At this point it’s just not possiblle.
Bullshyt. Send em back

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your favorite poster's favorite poster.
No. My African brethren are in the process of making Spain black again, as it should be.
full

I think they are a little busy right now.

Spain is ironically dealing with it's own influx of black people and arabs from Africa who don't speak Spanish.
Give me Eibar brehs. :blessed:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
No amount of laws or redirection of migrants will stop somebody who is desperate , broke , and thinks El Paso or London or Athens is heaven on earth from coming to the first world.

I mean you got folks literally crossing oceans and seas in rubber inflatable boats. By now, pretty much everyone on earth has seen Titanic, so imagine the mindset of somebody who gets on a rubber raft , knowing damn well how dangerous it is, to come to the first world. Similar parallels exist for folks crossing jungles to get here.

In all seriousness the only fix to global migration is to invest in these places so locals don't need to leave. It's not even that hard. The issue is that all the global productive capacity is concentrated in the first world. We can undo that any time we feel like it. Think of how post war Japan or 90s Korea or 00s china was uplifted because the west exported their production to these places. We are doing something similar with Vietnam currently.

In practical terms, Literally moving a few Ford plants to El Salvador or opening an apple office in Damascus could double the gdp of these places. Now imagine if Europe and China joined in and spread Mercedes plants, nestle plants, or Alibaba tech offices

China's current global position is proof that you don't even need regime change to stabilize these countries. Just need economic opportunity from developed nations

As we saw with China, how do you keep nations from eventually becoming the Opps