I Think We Should Just Deport The Migrants To Spain.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think we should just send them to Spain until their paperwork for asylum is sorted out.

If they're sent to Mexico they just hop the fence again.

I doubt Spain can clap back when an aircraft carrier full of amigos pulls up.

European birthrate are low anyway and no language barrier.

Win win.
reaction%2Bgif%2Bfirefly%2Bfunny%2Blol%2Bwtf%2Bmeme%2Btrolled.gif

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
I lived on the border half my motherfucing life. You have no clue wtf you're talking about. This is a coli talking point not based in reality.
Most want to be considered racially white or mestizo and culturally Latino.

Stop the 🧢

They'd be perfectly fine in Spain.

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Most want to be considered racially white or mestizo and culturally Latino.

Stop the 🧢

They'd be perfectly fine in Spain.
In truth, Spaniards really do despise hispanics tho. Even when Hispanics look white, the minute they open their mouth to a Spaniard, the secret of their origin is revealed.

A Dominican showed me this. When I was last at Heathrow, I struck up a Convo with the white-looking cab driver . once he realized I was American and he wanted try some Spanglish with me. :pachaha:

My first question to the dominican cabbie was why he was in England and not in Spain; which I assumed at the time would be an easier switch for him. He lamented to me that he tried living in Spain but faced such an extreme discrimination that he had to leave. The Dominican couldn't even get employed in spain. He was overjoyed that The Brits in London treated him better than his cousins in Spain.

Those "me no black, papi" mind-games only work in the Caribbean. When Hispanics join actual Europeans(or their descendants); they cannot claim white.

BaileyPark31

Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
In truth, Spaniards really do despise hispanics tho. Even when Hispanics look white, the minute they open their mouth to a Spaniard, the secret of their origin is revealed.

A Dominican showed me this. When I was last at Heathrow, I struck up a Convo with the white-looking cab driver . once he realized I was American and he wanted try some Spanglish with me. :pachaha:

My first question to the dominican cabbie was why he was in England and not in Spain; which I assumed at the time would be an easier switch for him. He lamented to me that he tried living in Spain but faced such an extreme discrimination that he had to leave. The Dominican couldn't even get employed in spain. He was overjoyed that The Brits in London treated him better than his cousins in Spain.

Those "me no black, papi" mind-games only work in the Caribbean. When Hispanics join actual Europeans(or their descendants); they cannot claim white.

I know.

But it would be funny to annoy wypipo on both sides of the pond.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Don't read American history brehs

The southern states they would have to pass through if they were going by foot are territories that America stole from Mexico and never bothered to change the names.

We literally have a place called New Mexico and cacs there are telling Spanish speaking immigrants to get out :mjlol:
To be fair, none of that land grab wouldn’t have initially happened without Spanish colonization. The Aztecs only had so much of what is present day NM. :manny:

Would kind of make sense to send them to Spain and let them deal with the problem :heh:

BaileyPark31

Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
To be fair, none of that land grab wouldn’t have initially happened without Spanish colonization. The Aztecs only had so much of what is present day NM. :manny:

Would kind of make sense to send them to Spain and let them deal with the problem :heh:

¡Exacto!

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH

dominicans in europe are in every country but except the country of their colonizers. you see them in england, italy, and france but never spain

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I think the government needs to have a serious discussion with its citizens about amnesty. There’s no way they deport all of these migrants/illegals/asylum seekers. At this point it’s just not possiblle.

How is there no way?

First CLOSE THE FUÇKIN BORDER. Why isn’t that damn thing 40 feet high with barbed wire and electrified. If national security is that important than the folks pulling the strings gotta act like it. But they let this shít slide on purpose like there’s infinite resources here.

Next. Guard the damn border using force.

After that you clear out those migrant shelters with a never ending busload of illegals immigrants

The let ICE do what they gotta do even tho folks will be outraged.

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden caused this on his own by getting rid of Title 42. And putting up a huge sign that anyone was welcome to apply for asylum after crossing illegally. Now he's about to lose the Election unless he eventually changes course. This was completely self-inflicted to try and provide a cheap labor source for American Businesses that backfired.