JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
It was the band Narrow Head. They play shoegaze/grunge/post-hardcore/alt-metal. It was at this dive bar that was hella small, like I think the full capacity couldn't be more than 100 people and there were easily 200 in that bytch :skip: It was surprisingly (or not) diverse, I saw like a dozen Black people there. Including this fine goth sista with long black hair and piercings :ohlawd: In fact, there were a lot of pretty alternative women of all races.

I spent most of the night in the mosh pit. nikkas were pushing and shoving each other and I was being pushed around the pit like a rag doll. There was this one time where a breh slammed into a guy and and the crowd started collapsing on top of one of the amps. I was toward the front and I literally had 20-30 people dogpile on top of me :damn:

Overall, it was a great experience though and I definitely will be seeing another rock band in June. I also got into the two openers, Breadth and Milly. They were awesome as well.

Here's some videos I had from the concert. I have an Android so don't mind the quality.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Goth women don't cook and clean
I think you missed the part where OP mentions he's gay and therefore not looking for a woman :comeon:

I spent most of the night in the mosh pit. nikkas were pushing and shoving each other and I was being pushed around the pit like a rag doll. There was this one time where a breh slammed into a guy and and the crowd started collapsing on top of one of the amps. I was toward the front and I literally had 20-30 people dogpile on top of me:damn:
it was a great experience
It was the band Narrow Head.
Reading is fundamental. :manny: