I will admit now... PUBG is by far my favorite game at the moment

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
there's nothing like watching your last squad mate (because your other squadmate is a dummy that got you killed) be the last man on your squad in the top 10..

Watching him blast 2 dudes he had no business killing...

Watching him hop in a whip and ride around until he's in the top 3 out of 100 in a tiny ass circle...

then watching him hold out as the storm wall closes in on the other 2 until you see "Winner Winner Chicken Dinner" on your tv screen

:banderas:

I can't remember the last time a game had me joyfully jump out my seat in a victory. Palms sweaty.. Underarms sweaty.. A mixture of fear, excitement, and focus.

We worked hard for that too... Finishing in top 3,4, and 5 almost all night.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Yeah the game is drugs. The fact that the game changes everytime you play speak volumes. One minute you could get capped in a minute, the next you straight up John Wayne in that bytch. I remember one game I was playing with a squad. We all got off at the WORSE part of the map. Anywho, I was playing some music in the background and Sam Smith came on. As he was whining, we was all trying to find a car and basically up shyts creek. One dude was like "oh man we are fukked":mjcry:, the other guy was like "yeah we are not going to make it":sadcam:. So we made it to a residential area but it was too late, the other team members found a motorcycle, while me and this other dude was pretty much dying. So we just starting using bandages and shooting in the air. It got to the point dude was like "KILL ME":mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:. I tried killing him but had no bullets:to:. So we ended up both dying from the circle of death.

Amazing game:ohlawd:

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The game is janky sure.

But had the end of the day we all got into games to do shyt like this. 100 person battle royale on a big map?

You told me this in 98 I woulda been hype as fukk as game like that could exist.

I don't have this game but I can certainly see the appeal and I'm sure I'd be hooked if I played it.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
How is it that PUBG doesn't have a pinned game thread?
I'll see if I can pull some strings with a contact I got from the otherside...

@GoldenGlove
@Rain
@Barnett114
@StarClout
And to all the other mods of this section. The most popular game ever does not have a sticky thread. I know you are busy keeping me in check, (can't talk about info that hasn't reached other places yet :whoa:) but if you could allow this Game to have an official thread that isn't derailed by the Sony defense force, be appreciated. Grand conde has been the most furious lately ::smugfavre:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
after the smoke settled with people complaining about the performance and graphics (and a lot of those people never even played the game), people are seeing why it really is a good game
I got one homie who ALWAYS complaining about the graphics

Im like nikka... There's a hundred muthafukkas on screen with no load times... Wtf you expect? Get an XB1X then...

Coincidentally, he's the shyttiest player, always dies first (we had to restart the matches multiple times because he sucks and dies 3 minutes into the game), never helps his team, always get SOMEBODY killed, scared to engage when his team is in firefights, etc.

Dude is trash at damn near every game and hates everything but wackass GTA (only people I know that still play GTA all day are lil kids and sociopaths).

That shyt be annoying af because dude has damn near zero strategy but is the first to complain.

Graphics aren't great but thats not the point

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yeah the game is drugs. The fact that the game changes everytime you play speak volumes. One minute you could get capped in a minute, the next you straight up John Wayne in that bytch. I remember one game I was playing with a squad. We all got off at the WORSE part of the map. Anywho, I was playing some music in the background and Sam Smith came on. As he was whining, we was all trying to find a car and basically up shyts creek. One dude was like "oh man we are fukked":mjcry:, the other guy was like "yeah we are not going to make it":sadcam:. So we made it to a residential area but it was too late, the other team members found a motorcycle, while me and this other dude was pretty much dying. So we just starting using bandages and shooting in the air. It got to the point dude was like "KILL ME":mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:. I tried killing him but had no bullets:to:. So we ended up both dying from the circle of death.

Amazing game:ohlawd:
There were times where we land in a good spot with nobody around then land in the same spot next game and there's like 20 other nikkas :mjlol:

We landed at the military base (which is ALWAYS a bad Idea) and we just knew we was going to die.

We ended up getting all the way to 3rd place:mjlol:

Then next game we labded CLOSE to military base and we all got clapped. I'm running around containers like im in a John Wick movie trying to kill multiple nikkas and save my boy.

Game is unpredictable