Daps
Can someone explain the hype of this game
I tried playing it a few times and I just don't get it :mjcry:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Just copped this game on the strength of the reviews saying it's casual friendly. This shyt better be good :birdman:
What reviews have you been reading saying this? :dwillhuh:
This game is far from user friendly, I made sure to look online for all the extensive controls and how most things worked before the game came out

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Been on the VR playing Skyrim and DOOM , off the VR I just play GTA V Or WW2 :mjcry:

The game looks fun but I don't understand the crazy hype it's getting
On Console I believe it's only the Second battle royale type game that we had, so it's a new genre for Competitive online players to enjoy

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
What reviews have you been reading saying this? :dwillhuh:
This game is far from user friendly, I made sure to look online for all the extensive controls and how most things worked before the game came out

A couple publications said it was more accessible than most shooters due to the randomness of maps and weapons. My biggest issue with all the FPS out these days is that I no longer have the time or capacity to learn maps anymore.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Can someone explain the hype of this game
I tried playing it a few times and I just don't get it :mjcry:
I think one thing that people like about it is it's so open. you drop in, and the goal is to be the last one alive. how you do that is all up to you (or your team)

there's not a lot of 'structure', and I feel like that's where these big AAA companies would fukk up a game like this. I remember The Division looked like it would be cool, but it ended up being convoluted with 'safe-zones' and all that. this game shows that a simple game mode, and freedom, can be a lot of fun