Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
And what you think MIA is better? :bryan:

You stand a better chance of getting a latina here in O town.
So this whole time you been speaking on a city you don't live in while i have people that actually live there telling me the exact opposite

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I gotta plead ignorance to this one but What happened to them?

Either were sent off to die at war or literally bred themselves out of existence.

And Black people being 10% of the population in Uruguai is a reach, they're only like 3%.

The lite brites were usually release and given rights WAYYY before the fully African ones.

Well they were the children of the masters so that's not shocking to me.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
So this whole time you been speaking on a city you don't live in while i have people that actually live there telling me the exact opposite

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Man Im just messing with you. You will probably be the only black dude with tons of latinas lined up to serve your royalty.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Is this really a surprise? White supremacy has fukked up a lot of non-white's heads, it's sad and disgusting.

Whites are the minority on this planet and they have a negative birth rate, the only way they can survive is by killing off non white people and whitening the survivors and allowing them under the umbrella of whiteness.

South America and a lot of other countries around the world used to be much darker than they are now, but groups all over the planet practice not procreating with dark skinned people because of how they're treated, white people literally have a vested interest in dark skinned people being mistreated, it sends a clear message to any future parent that their child needs to be lighter to get preferential treatment.

Last edited: