Ice Cube Confirms New 'Friday' Sequel. [UPDATE: In Production]

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
shyt has been Detox status for a while, but Cube is in a much better position now to make it happen.

Imagine all the cameos though:ohlawd:Bring back Miss Parker.
grid-cell-31552-1416345824-13.jpg

She old af now, but they could make her have a hot daughter in the new one.

Kathleen-Bradley-1.jpg

:damn::noah:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Two things:

:whoo: Yes Lord

And B) I'll believe it when I see it. I'm supposed to believe secondhand information from john in a world where new line or whomever would've had this press release ready to go in 2 min and pushed it out to deadline and everyone in Hollywood? And they would've done it yesterday of all days to do it. If john is right then my bad but nah man. This shyt is like the wolf man or Dracula at this point. Fall for the pump fake all you want but eventually it's on you if you keep sending dudes to the free throw line

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
They gonna need a big budget to bring back most of the stars that are making a lot more money now. Nia Long, Chris Tucker, Mike Epps, John Witherspoon, Regina King will all want more money.
Black folk don't make money in Hollywood like that. All of those folks outside of Chris Tucker are C list stars at best

BlackMafia

Superstar
Daps
Black folk don't make money in Hollywood like that. All of those folks outside of Chris Tucker are C list stars at best
They're still making more now than they did when Friday came out in the 90s. Cube ain't no Birdman. He'll do it when the time and money is right so everyone can eat, and right now is that time imo. 15 years since the last Friday.