Ice Cube Names Lil Wayne Is The Best Rapper Of All Time

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Wayne definitely deserves props. Honestly speaking, none of what he was doing pre- 2004 is why he's revered though. This isn't an LL Cool J type situation where LL was 16-17 with Radio, which is a landmark Hip Hop album. And he had a couple of others after that including BAD and Mama Said Knock You Out. LL was the template.

I have no issues with someone feeling Wayne is the best ever even if I disagree, but in terms of longevity, what he's doing has been done before.

:ehh: Shoutout to LL too

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Ima be honest, never really listened to Wayne but he is definitely one of the most respected artists ever so it isn’t crazy to say he is the greatest

C-Styles

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Windy City
So what's the difference between Fab? Fabolous got as many if not better punchlines than Wayne, LONGEVITY equally as much, classic tapes, classic features, execute every verse flawless. Someone help me understand. If anything fab deserves to be in top 5 talk more than Wayne. :manny:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
So what's the difference between Fab? Fabolous got as many if not better punchlines than Wayne, LONGEVITY equally as much, classic tapes, classic features, execute every verse flawless. Someone help me understand. If anything fab deserves to be in top 5 talk more than Wayne. :manny:
Fab has never dropped a good album and he has no introspective records at all. He’s great if you just wanna hear bars and mixtape battle rap type music though

Tunechi

Tunechi Baby
Daps
Reppin
YMCMB
Wayne has influenced the whole next generation of rap whether you like it or not. Has Fab?