Idaho hospital to stop delivering babies. One reason? ‘Bills that criminalize physicians’

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
You're still saying liberals and Democrats are doing something to make this a problem.

I am saying that the liberal point of view which has been law of the land for most of our lifetimes is correct. Women should get to choose for themselves.

Is late term abortion horrifying? Yes. Are women who have half a dozen abortions because they are too lazy to use protection.. are they doing it wrong? Yes.

I would limit abortion to some degree if I was in charge. So the extreme point of view where you can have any type and number of abortions is too far..

But that doesn't make your local hospital close. That doesn't endanger OTHER WOMENS lives cause doctors are afraid to treat them.

If they would have left things alone. THEY being REPUBLICANS then we wouldn't even be having a debate.

I see you keep writing "I just mean that the Liberals are also wrong on this subject". THATS WHAT WE ARE DISAGREEING WITH YOU ON. The Liberals are not wrong. The Liberals are right and things should have stayed how they were.
I never said anything about Democrats or Republicans. That's what you heard.

If you want to know how I feel about. Abortions shouldn't be banned. An abortion should be the last option, and then the woman's choice after getting professional consultation. There are decisions that we make when we are young that we resent when we get older. I think pre-natal and post natal health care should be universal and covered to the age of 4.

I didn't get a chance to even say it because an argument that I never made got projected on me.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is what I said that got turned into a both sides conversation for no reason.
Here's the jist of it:
"It's bad when healthcare decisions are taking out of the hands of medical professionals."
"When it comes to the issue of abortion, the vocal minority form both sides end up overwhelming the conversation"
"When everybody is shouting it's hard to hear the voice of the experts on the matter"

An argument that I never made got projected on me. Instead of worrying about it I'm bout to run to the office and get some work done.

So you're just going to dodge my question lol. Just say you were being politically lazy and call it a day bruh. Your arguments make no sense.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
So you're just going to dodge my question lol. Just say you were being politically lazy and call it a day bruh. Your arguments make no sense.
I don’t know what else to tell you. If you want to argue with somebody, you are going to have to find somebody else. I made plenty of sense. You just trying to hear that. You want to have a “political argument“ so you can type out all the arguments you’ve been having in your head so you can feel militant in the comfort of your own home. And you mad cause that’s not the conversation I was having anyway

Let me say it again…. Because the vocal minority among pro choice pro life folks are so loud, demonstrative, and obnoxious concerning about their views that sound medical advice gets drowned out in the noise.

if you want to talk about that then I will answer your questions.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t know what else to tell you. If you want to argue with somebody, you are going to have to find somebody else. I made plenty of sense. You just trying to hear that. You want to have a “political argument“ so you can type out all the arguments you’ve been having in your head so you can feel militant in the comfort of your own home. And you mad cause that’s not the conversation I was having anyway

Let me say it again…. Because the vocal minority among pro choice pro life folks are so loud, demonstrative, and obnoxious concerning about their views that sound medical advice gets drowned out in the noise.

if you want to talk about that then I will answer your questions.

I'm a militant? You must be crazy lol.

You're just making ad hominem attacks now because you don't want to or in reality can't back up your arguments. And your ego won't let you take an L.

Daps
Whether you are pro life or pro choice, everybody loses when health care becomes political. This is the the one issue where I can say narratives on both sides have been taking over by the most obnoxious, all or nothing types. An idea as basic as having a consultation with your doctor will have mofos seething.
One side would like everyone to have healthcare the other side only wants it for rich people and want to criminalize shyt for religious purposes. fukk are you talking about?

Daps
Abortion should be a healthcare issue not a political one.
Yes, it's a political issue because of one group of people. So do you mean by both sides?

Like I don't get what ur talking about because the existence of lobbyists for the insurance industry outside of the right's insane Christian nationalist ramblings about abortion and birth control make this a political issue when it comes to M4A in the first place. You sound almost ignorant of how business works. Everything is a political issue when it comes to capitalism because politics and the court system are how you get things done for big business, and healthcare is big business.

I'm just going to assume that you want to see nationalization of the healthcare system based on your post

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Yes, it's a political issue because of one group of people. So do you mean by both sides?

Like I don't get what ur talking about because the existence of lobbyists for the insurance industry outside of the right's insane Christian nationalist ramblings about abortion and birth control make this a political issue when it comes to M4A in the first place. You sound almost ignorant of how business works. Everything is a political issue when it comes to capitalism because politics and the court system are how you get things done for big business, and healthcare is big business.

I'm just going to assume that you want to see nationalization of the healthcare system based on your post
I didn’t mean the stuff you’re saying. If it sounded that way I apologize to you.