If Brock wins at the Chamber, he will have taken the title from every Black WWE champ

Daps
Black puters putin', brehs
brock-lesnar-wwe.gif

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU

Good thing this is happening during Black History month.

Even better that Brock is a part timer, and he can peace out at any moment after Wrestlemania.

Edit: He never dethroned Booker T. :jbhmm: Nor did he dethrone Mark Henry.
Edit edit: How is The World Heavyweight championship not the WWE championship? I guess we can throw out all of those NWA chips Flair counts as WCW. You can’t just make up rules to make your point.

Last edited:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
It makes NO sense for him to have won the rumble and be in the title main event at the ppv before mania. :mindblown: got damn this company is so bad
anything & everything to emphasize the dominance over the roster

a flabby mexican made "the beast incarnate" break dance in real life but we are supposed to just accept that lashley can't smoke him no help necessary¿

fukk outta here ha

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
It makes NO sense for him to have won the rumble and be in the title main event at the ppv before mania. :mindblown: got damn this company is so bad
It's rumored they are wanting Title for Title at WM so it seems this is the way they are doing it.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It's really dumb like Charlotte being in the rumble. This hyper-focus on a 3-4 people has been detrimental to everything else. It's why shyt sucks for the most part.